- iPhone 11 Release Date: September 20th, 2019
- Operating System: iOS 13
- Models Available: iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- MSRP for iPhone 11: Standard: $699 | Pro: $999 | Pro Max: $1,099
The iPhone 11 announcement dropped on September 10th, and along with some notable upgrades, Apple fans will be impressed by the pricetag. All iPhone 11 models feature more powerful processors, multiple rear cameras and an advertised all-day battery life.
Starting at $699 and packaged with a free year of Apple TV, the latest iOS phone presents a better value proposition than last year’s iPhone XR (which had a launch day retail price of $750).
The new phones start shipping out on September 20th. We know you’re eager to get your hands on the iPhone 11, so we’ve rounded up the best iPhone 11 discounts happening right now.
Where to Find the Best iPhone 11 Deals
Main Takeaway: Up to $600 off iPhone 11 models with an iPhone trade-in.
Things to Know:
- Phones must be in physically good, working condition to qualify for the maximum trade-in value
- Once you initiate the trade-in, you’ll receive a trade-in kit that includes a box and a prepaid shipping label. You have 14 days to send in your phone
Main Takeaway: Get a $150 Sam’s Club Gift Card when you order a new iPhone 11, 11 Pro or 11 Pro Max.
Things to Know:
- You must order and activate the iPhone 11, 11 Pro or 11 Pro Max by November 8th
- Offer is only available while supplies last
Main Takeaway: Save up to 50% on an iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro with qualified device trade-in.
Things to Know:
- Trade-in Devices Worth up to $350: iPhone 7/7+, iPhone 8/8+, iPhone XR 64GB/128GB, iPhone X 64GB
- Trade-in Devices Worth up to $500: iPhone XS 64GB/256GB
- Trade-in Devices Worth up to $550: iPhone XS Max 64GB/256GB
- Credit is dispensed as a single virtual rebate.
Main Takeaway: Save $250 on your order when you port a mobile phone number into Xfinity’s service.
Other Places to Order iPhone 11
While none of the following stores are currently offering a discount, you can also order the iPhone 11 from these retailers and carriers.
Which Model of the iPhone 11 Should You Buy?
There is a significant price difference between the iPhone 11 standard model and the Pro and Pro Max models. This quick breakdown will help you see the difference between the three models, as well as help you decide which is the best fit for you and your phone needs.
- The standard iPhone 11 (starting at $699): This model comes with a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD display and a wide and ultra-wide camera. There are also several new color options that aren’t available for the higher-end models.
- The iPhone 11 Pro (starting at $999): The pro model is slightly smaller than the standard iPhone 11 with a 5.8-inch Super Retina XDR display. It comes with a telephoto lens alongside the wide and ultra-wide lenses.
- The iPhone 11 Pro Max (starting at $1,099): The Pro Max version of the iPhone 11 features a 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR display. It also has the teleport, wide and ultra-wide cameras seen in the Pro version.
Many more iPhone 11 deals are bound to roll in this month. Set a Deal Alert and we’ll let you know which ones are worth your time.