From now through February 24th, JCPenney’s Best Weekend Ever Sale is offering customers up to 75% off select Men’s Apparel, including t-shirts, flannels and thermal tops. Plus, you can save an additional 30% on the sale price when you apply the promo code MP6142. Some t-shirts are going for as low as $2.44.
Shout out to Slickdealer Daisybeetle for posting the original deal thread, and putting together this sample list of deals:
- Arizona Short Sleeve Fashion Crew Neck Tee – Sale Price: $2.79 | Reg. Price: $12
- Arizona Short Sleeve Fashion V-Neck Tee – Sale Price: $2.79 | Reg. Price: $12
- Xersion Sleeveless Crew Neck T-Shirt – Sale Price: $2.44 | Reg. Price: $14
- Vans Classic Drop Tee – Sale Price: $4.89 | Reg. Price: $22
- St. John’s Bay Mens Henley Neck Long Sleeve Thermal Top – Sale Price: $5.24 | Reg. Price: $30
- St. John’s Bay Mens Long Sleeve Flannel Shirt – Sale Price: $5.24 | Reg. Price: $30
- & More
Shipping is free on orders of $99 or more, but the ship-to-store option is free if you spend more than $25. For orders less than $25, the ship-to-store option costs $3.95. You can find your closest location using the JCPenney Store Locator.
However, make sure everything in your cart is eligible for the free shipping option before you make your purchase. If you add one item that’s ineligible, it will make the entire order ineligible for free shipping.
While it’s a bit of a hassle, you should probably stick with the ship-to-store option unless you’re looking to buy a metric ton of shirts. Most of them are in the $2 to $6 range after the code, so buy in bulk if you want that free shipping.
To stay on top of the current best deals in Men’s Apparel, set a Deal Alert with us. We’ll always let you know about the latest and greatest sales.
Any product or service prices/offers that appear in this article are accurate at time of publish, and are subject to change without notice. Please verify the actual selling price and offer details on the merchant’s site before making a purchase.