work for you?
Macy’s has been putting up some great deals lately, at least according to our Frontpage, and things are about to get even better.
Between now and March 24th, 2019, online Macy’s shoppers can earn a $25 Macy's eGift Card on purchases of $50 or more through the Slickdeals Rebate Program.
Shipping is free on orders of $75 or more, but you can always opt for free in-store pick-up where available. And since the only requirement is spending $50 or more, there are numerous ways for you to qualify and save.
If you have anything you want to pick up at Macy's in the near future, this is a solid way to get some of that money back.
If you get two pairs, your total will be $52.50, meeting the prerequisite for the $25 eGift Card. Essentially, it's like picking up two pairs of Chucks for $27.50.
And if you're set on shoes, Macy's is throwing its VIP Sale until March 24th, 2019. Shoppers can save up to an extra 30% on select items when they enter the promo code VIP at checkout. Read the full details of the sale here.
Customers can redeem the rebate twice per household. So, if you wind up spending over $100, simply separate the purchases into two orders of $50 or more and fill out individual rebate forms for both. That way, you get the most value.
How to Get Your Slickdeals Rebate
- Review the rebate form and be sure to follow the instructions carefully to qualify for the $25 Macy's eGift Card.
- Click through Macy’s via our Slickdeals Link to make a purchase — accessing Macy's through other links will invalidate the rebate. (Some exclusions apply, see the offer for details).
- Fill out the rebate form within 5 days of purchase. Limit two per household.
To ensure a successful rebate, follow these tips:
- Confirm you are logged in to Slickdeals (it's free to sign up)
- Whitelist Slickdeals in AdBlock
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser
- Complete your purchase in one browsing session
- Going through a cashback site, browser extension, or reward site will void your rebate
If you want to learn more about the rebate program, visit our rebate page for FAQs and more detailed information.
And be sure to set up a Deal Alert if you can't get enough of these Macy’s deals!
Any product or service prices/offers that appear in this article are accurate at time of publish, and are subject to change without notice. Please verify the actual selling price and offer details on the merchant’s site before making a purchase.