work for you?
In honor of E3 2019, Microsoft has announced Deals Unlocked, a celebration of gaming to compete against Sony's Days of Play extravaganza.
Advertised as "The Greatest Xbox Deals of the Year," Microsoft is offering discounts on consoles, accessories and games from June 7th to June 17th. Special sale prices will be available online at xbox.com, the Microsoft store and in-store at participating retailers.
Microsoft is offering a $50 discount on the newly released Xbox One S Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition bundle. The $249.99 package comes with a plethora of purple goodies, including:
- A Special Edition Purple 1TB Xbox One S
- A Dark Vertex cosmetic set featuring Legendary Outfit, Epic Glider and Rare Pickaxe (available in free Battle Royale and Creative modes only)
- 2000 V-Bucks to use in Fortnite
- A one-month subscription of Xbox Live Gold and an Xbox Game Pass trial
This discount also applies to other Xbox One S bundles, as well as the recently released discless Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, which has dropped to $199. While this is a pretty good price for the new console, Slickdeal members like htaddicted were quick to point out, "you can get the disc version for same or cheaper."
If you have been planning on upgrading to an Xbox One X, the 4k gaming machine and its bundles will be marked down by $100 to help with the transition. While $400 is less than the Xbox One X's retail price, it's far from the lowest offer we've seen for the console. If you have a military ID, you can pick one up for $350 right now. For everyone else, we've seen a lot of recent deals offering Xbox One X's for $340 (or less if you're okay with a refurbished unit).
A $10 discount is available for select Xbox One controllers as well in case you need to grab one or two for some multiplayer fun.
The Best Offers in the Xbox Deals Unlocked Sale
Xbox enthusiasts can save up to 75% off hundreds of select games, including both new releases and beloved classics.
New Releases for Less
There are plenty of hot new games up for grabs, including:
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice — Sale Price: $47.99 | Reg Price: $59.99
- World War Z — Sale Price: $27.99 | Reg Price: $39.99
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 — Sale Price: $38.99 | Reg Price: $59.99
- Devil May Cry 5 — Sale Price: $40.19 | Reg Price: $59.99
- Trials Rising — Sale Price: $12.49 | Reg Price: $24.99
Great Games Under $10
This is also a great time to pick up some heavily discounted hits from the past couple years, like:
- Titanfall 2: Ultimate Edition — Sale Price: $4.50 | Reg Price: $29.99
- Burnout Paradise Remastered — Sale Price $4.99 | Reg Price: $19.99
- Rayman Legends — Sale Price $4.99 | Reg Price: $19.99
- Tacoma — Sale Price $5.99 | Reg Price: $19.99
- Gears of War 4 — Sale Price $9.89 | Reg Price: $29.99
A PC Twist to the Greatest Xbox Deals of the Year
This year, Microsoft is heading back to its roots with sales from its PC gaming partners, Asus, Razer and MSI. You can save up to $500 if you are looking to get your hands on a new gaming PC or laptop, as well as FreeSync monitors to top off your gaming experience. Here are a few of the most exciting bargains:
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus S GX531GM Gaming PC — Sale Price: $1,499 | Reg Price: $1,800
- Razer Blade - 15.6" 144Hz Full HD GTX 1070 Max-Q Gaming Laptop (512GB SSD) — Sale Price: $2,299.99 | Reg Price: $2,599.00
- iBUYPOWER Trace 049i Gaming Desktop — Sale Price: $1,649.99 | Reg Price: $1,999.00
If you need something fun to play on your new PC gaming rig, Microsoft has your back. Xbox's Play Anywhere feature means you can pick up games like Gears of War 4 or Tacoma while they're on sale and play them on both your Xbox and your PC.
It's clear Microsoft is not shy about going deal for deal with its biggest console competitor, Sony. More retailers are sure to join the fray as E3 gets rolling, so make sure to set up some Deal Alerts to stay on top of all the best offers.
Any product or service prices/offers that appear in this article are accurate at time of publish, and are subject to change without notice. Please verify the actual selling price and offer details on the merchant’s site before making a purchase.