Just in time for holiday shopping, Amazon announced eight new versions of the Amazon Echo smart speaker systems. The new Amazon Echo comes alongside a whole slew of smart devices ranging from other speakers to earbuds to glasses frames.
For those who don’t want to shell out $100 for an Echo, the Amazon Echo Dot and the Echo Flex are cheaper alternatives to access Alexa. All the Echo products are now available for pre-order.
New Amazon Echo Devices
- The new and improved Echo ($99.99) – A fresher version of the original smart speaker. The main draws are the new color schemes, making it easier to adopt one into your own personal decor.
- The Echo Flex ($24.99) – The Flex plugs into a single outlet and works with any other smart products you own. The built-in USB lets you charge a phone through it as well.
- The Echo Dot with clock ($59.99) – The Echo Dot now comes fitted with an LED clock that lets you conveniently see the time and date, as well as the weather and any alerts you schedule.
- The Echo Show 8 ($129.99) – An improved version of the company’s smart display system, the new Echo Show lets you view any of your favorite shows (on Prime Video) Bonus: if you see something especially scrumptious on the Food Network, Alexa can file it away for later.
- The Echo Studio ($199.99) – Amazon’s first 3D audio capable speaker, the Studio is the creme de la creme of the Echo speakers.
- The Echo Buds ($129.99) – Basically AirPods but with the addition of Alexa. This allows the assistant to cultivate a proper ambiance or playlist for where you happen to be in your day.
- The Echo Frames ($179.99) – Available only for Day 1 Editions members, the Frames bring you all-day access to Alexa. Use the frames to make phone calls, listen to music and set reminders.
- The Echo Loop ($129.99) – Also only available for Day 1 Editions members, the loop fits on your finger like a ring and comes with all the allotted Alexa features (and the “smallest speaker ever on an Echo device”).
Day 1 Editions: The New Amazon Loyalty Program
Please note that the last two products listed, the Echo Frames and the Echo Loop, are only available to members of a new Amazon Loyalty program called Day 1 Editions.
Designed with customer feedback in mind, this service is invitation only and gives members more say in product feedback. You can request an invitation on the product page for each device. In return, members get premium access to Amazon’s latest releases.
And the Echo isn’t the only Amazon product to receive a few fresh updates. To accompany the new Echo products, the company also upgraded features to its beloved Alexa.
Alexa now helps guard your home against intruders by alerting you to unexpected noises as well as notifying you when you need to replace items such as light fixtures or batteries in your security system.
You can also check out one of our most popular current Amazon deals here:
Search URL: https://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?firstonly=1&pp=20&sort=newest&rating=frontpage&filter%5B%5D=12029&forumid%5B%5D=9&hideexpired=1&r=1
Images credit: Amazon.