Princess Cruises’ “Best. Sale. Ever.” is here, and it lives up to its name. The promotion runs through February 29th, 2020 and includes drinks, Wi-Fi and gratuities in the initial fare rate to get you out onto the open sea in frugal style.
One of the most notable things about this promotion is the variety of destinations eligible for these special fares. All destinations and all staterooms are included in the sale, so whether you’ve been dying to go to Europe, Alaska, Japan or the Caribbean, chances are you can get there with this Princess Cruises sale.
Plus, Princess Cruises has never included drinks, Wi-Fi, and gratuities in its sale fares before. This free package of add-ons is valued at $95 per day.
Best. Sale. Ever. fares are available on cruises lasting at least three days and departing on March 26th, 2020 or later. If you’re wondering how this sale compares, here’s what it would regularly cost on a sampling of destinations:
- 7-day Scandinavia cruise from London (Southampton), England: Interior fares start at $1,119 under the Best. Sale. Ever. Non-sale base fares start at $839, but if you add 7 days of premium beverages, Wi-Fi and gratuities, your total base fare would be $1,504. So that’s a savings of almost $400, which might be enough to get a round trip ticket to London if you book early. Similar itineraries from Viking or Oceania Cruises start in the low $5,000s.
- 5-day Japan & Korea from Taipei: Are these Asian countries on your bucket list? Snag interior fares from $736. Compare that to the non-sale base fare of $1,214 for Princess Cruises’ 8-day Korea, Japan, & Taiwan itinerary. Also, you’d pay $760 extra for drinks, Wi-Fi and gratuities. Similarly, the 7-day “Best of Japan” cruise from Royal Caribbean starts at $1,172.
Visit the Princess Cruises’ Best. Sale. Ever. page to view all of the destination deals. Consider taking advantage of the sale to get a good deal on a typically more expensive location like Russia or Asia. And remember, you can always purchase one of these cruises as a gift to parents celebrating an important anniversary or as a holiday present to your significant other.
Don’t forget to set a Deal Alert, and keep up to date on the latest cruise sales.
- 12 Tips to Save Money on Your Next Cruise
- Objectively, ‘Free’ Cruises Are a Terrible Deal
- AMEX Offers Up to $150 Off Your Next Cruise Vacation