- Samsung Galaxy S20 Release Date: March 6th, 2020
- Operating System: Android 10, upgradable to Android 11
- Models Available: Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S20 FE
- MSRP for Galaxy S20: Standard: $999.99 | S20 Plus: $1,199.99 | S20 Ultra: $1,399.99 | FE: $699.99
Samsung released its latest flagship device — the Galaxy S20 — on March 6th in standard, Plus and Ultra versions. Beyond the new cameras and larger batteries, the S20s pack integrated 5G technology that will let you stream and share videos faster than ever before. It’s clear Samsung spared no expense when building the S20. As a token of appreciation for the success of its smartphones, Samsung also released a budget “Fan Edition” called the Galaxy S20 FE on October 2nd of this year.
As usual, smartphones were among the most popular Black Friday and Cyber Week deals. There were numerous trade-in offers, hefty discounts and BOGOs to take advantage of. Of all the options out there, the Samsung Galaxy S20 was the prize for many eyes.
If you missed these deals or your phone decided to brick itself recently, you’ll be happy to know that many of these promotions are still active. Though some may not be as sweet as before, you are still in for a good chunk of savings. Here are the best deals for the different Samsung Galaxy S20 models currently available.
Where to Find the Best Samsung Galaxy S20 Deals
Main Takeaway: Get up to $550 off all Galaxy S20 phone models with eligible trade-in or $340 with eligible cracked-screen trade-in. You can also knock off an extra $50 through Samsung’s Discount Program if you qualify in the following categories: Education, First Responders, Government, Workplace, and Military.
Things to Know
- The trade-in device must start up normally, be free of cracks and be factory reset prior to shipping.
Which Devices are Eligible?
These are just some of the devices eligible for trade-in. You can see the full list of phones and their values through the trade-in section of the product page.
- Devices Worth up to $550: Galaxy Note 10 5G, Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Devices Worth up to $460: Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10 Plus
- Devices Worth up to $440: iPhone 11 Pro
- Devices Worth up to $285: Galaxy Note 9, Pixel 4 XL, iPhone XR
Other Galaxy S20 Deals and Discounts
Several other retailers are also offering steep discounts on the Galaxy S20. Most deals require commitments to long-term contracts, but they are all affordable ways to get your hands on the hottest Samsung device. If you already have a contract (or even some brand loyalty) to one of these companies, you may prefer its discount package over the one offered by Samsung.
Main Takeaway: You can save in two ways — with a buy one get one free deal or with up to $550 in trade-in credits. This was a really popular BOGO deal during Black Friday and it is currently out of stock. But you can choose in-store pickup to see if there is availability at a place near you.
Things To Know
- The list of eligible trade-in phones is extensive, be sure to check the full list on Verizon’s website
- One of the smartphones must be added as a new line
- The free phone will be paid through credit distributed to your account over 24 months
- There are a several extra promotions attached to this deal including Verizon Stream TV and PlayStation Plus
Main Takeaway: Save $450 on the Galaxy S20 Plus 5G when you buy outright or finance with Sprint Monthly Payments for 24 months.
Things To Know
- Only works for new lines or new accounts
- Monthly payments go down to $27.08 from $45.83
- Can skip the wait and opt for in-store pickup, where available
- 14-Day Return Period
Main Takeaway: Eligible trade-in devices can knock up to $700 of the different models of the Galaxy S20.
Things To Know
- Trade-ins only work with the 30-month AT&T Installment Plan
- Requires a new line or upgrade to the unlimited service agreement
- Can enroll in AT&T Next Up: For $5/month, et the option to upgrade early by turning in your device for a new one after paying off 50% of the device cost. Restrictions apply.
Main Takeaway: T-Mobile is offering a buy-one-get-one-free sale on the Galaxy S20 FE for new customers.
Things To Know
- New customers must add two qualifying lines on an eligible rate plan (existing plans just need to add one line)
- Purchase on a monthly installment plan
- Free phone is paid off with bill credits for 24 months
- $0 Down and Tax when you finance through T-Mobile
Which Model of the Galaxy S20 Should You Buy?
There is a $700 price difference between the Galaxy S20 FE 5G and the high-end Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. That increase in price equates to a significantly larger screen, a better camera and a larger battery. Here is a quick rundown of each model’s specifications to help you decide which is right for your lifestyle.
- Galaxy S20 FE (starting at $699.99): Despite being the budget version, it still has a mix features of its higher end siblings. These include an AMOLED display, 4500mAh battery and a 32MP front-facing camera. The big differences are just in processing power and RAM. The S20 FE is available in 6 different colors.
- Galaxy S20 (starting at $999.99): The standard model comes with a 6.2-inch screen, a 64MP camera with 30X Space Zoom, a 4000mAH battery and is available in Cosmic Gray, Cloud Blue, Cloud White and Cloud Pink.
- Galaxy S20 Plus (starting at $1,199.99): For an extra $200 the S20 Plus offers a slightly larger battery at 4500mAh and a 6.7-inch screen. However, the camera is the same as the standard S20. The S20 Plus swaps out the Cloud Pink color option for the Cosmic Black and Aura Blue.
- Galaxy S20 Ultra (starting at $1,399.99): Boasting a 6.9-inch screen, a 108MP camera with 100X Space Zoom and a 5000mAh battery, this is the model for power users. The S20 Ultra is only available in Cosmic Gray or Cosmic Black.
Be sure to set a Deal Alert for updates on any discount worthy of your time.
RELATED: The Best Deals on 4K TVs this Week
Search URL: https://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?firstonly=1&pp=20&sort=newest&rating=frontpage&filter%5B%5D=37101&forumid%5B%5D=9&hideexpired=1&r=1