- Samsung Galaxy S20 Release Date: March 13th, 2020
- Operating System: Android 10
- Models Available: Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus, Galaxy S20 Ultra
- MSRP for Galaxy S20: Standard: $999.99 | S20 Plus: $1199.99 | S20 Ultra: $1399.99
Samsung has announced its latest flagship device — the Galaxy S20 — is launching on March 6th. Beyond the new cameras and larger batteries, however, is integrated 5G technology that will let you stream and share videos faster than ever. It’s clear Samsung spared no expense when building the S20.
If you’re excited about the prospect of getting your hands on the Galaxy S20 but worried about the cost, then you’ll be glad to hear that Samsung is currently running an excellent trade-in promotion.
Where to Find the Best Samsung Galaxy S20 Deals
Main Takeaway: Up to $700 off all Galaxy S20 models with eligible trade-in and up to $200 Samsung Credit when pre-ordering.
Things to Know
- Pre-order to receive Samsung Credit: $200 Galaxy S20 Ultra, $150 Galaxy S20 Plus, $100 Galaxy S20
- The trade-in device must start up normally, be free of cracks and be factory reset prior to shipping
Which Devices are Eligible?
- Devices Worth up to $700: Galaxy Note10+, Galaxy Note10, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro
- Devices Worth up to $600: Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10, iPhone 11, Pixel 4
- Devices Worth up to $300: Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy S10e, iPhone X, Pixel 3
Other Places To Pre-order the Galaxy S20
None of these retailers are currently offering a discount, but you can still pre-order the Galaxy S20 from several carriers.
Which Model of the Galaxy S20 Should You Buy?
There is a $400 price difference between the Galaxy S20 and the high-end Galaxy S20 Ultra. That increase in price equates to a significantly larger screen, a better camera and a larger battery. Here is a quick rundown of each model’s specifications to help you decide which is right for your lifestyle.
- Standard Galaxy S20 (starting at $999.99): The least expensive model available comes with a 6.2″ screen, a 64MP camera with 30X Space Zoom, a 4000mAH battery and is available in Cosmic Gray, Cloud Blue and Cloud Pink.
- Galaxy S20 Plus (starting at $1199.99): For an extra $200 the S20 Plus offers a slightly larger battery at 4500mAh and a 6.7″ screen. However, the camera is the same as the standard S20. The S20 Plus swaps out the Cloud Pink color option for the Cosmic Black palette.
- Galaxy S20 Ultra (starting at $1399.99): Boasting a 6.9″ screen, a 108MP camera with 100X Space Zoom and a 5000mAh battery, this is the model for power users. The S20 Ultra is only available in Cosmic Gray or Cosmic Black.
Expect to see several other Galaxy S20 deals pop up in the coming weeks. Be sure to set a Deal Alert for updates on any discount worthy of your time.
Enjoy this hot phone deal from our Frontpage:
Search URL: https://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?firstonly=1&pp=20&sort=newest&rating=frontpage&filter%5B%5D=37101&forumid%5B%5D=9&hideexpired=1&r=1