Christmas is right around the corner, which means it’s your last chance to treat yourself to a free iPhone XR from Verizon when you switch to one of its Unlimited Plans. This deal also stacks with Verizon’s Disney+ offer, which gets you a free year of the streaming service with the purchase of a Verizon Unlimited plan.
This exclusive online offer is running between now and the end of December 25th. Unfortunately, it is only available to new subscribers.
If Disney+ isn’t enough to get you excited, this deal also crosses over with a couple other offers. By buying a new Apple product, you unlock a free year of Apple TV+, and for adding a new line during the holidays, Verizon will even give you a $200 prepaid Mastercard. If you were looking to pick up a new phone, this deal certainly offers a lot in terms of sheer quantity.
Of course, Slickdealer justin70 points out that Verizon’s Unlimited plan isn’t necessarily the best deal for everyone. This deal is best for users who tend to go over their data allotment, but it is actually more expensive than a two-line family plan if you rarely go over your limit. Be sure to check the details to make sure this plan is right for you. You can read the full terms and conditions of this offer at Verizon’s iPhone XR landing page.
How to Get a Free iPhone XR From Verizon
- Add iPhone XR to cart with either monthly installments or full retail price.
- Activate iPhone XR on new smartphone line with Verizon Unlimited.
- Receive $600 credit over 24 month period.
Historically, Verizon is known for withholding monthly credits if you cancel or modify your cellular plan while receiving a deal like this, so be aware that you’ll need to keep this device active for the full 24 month period to get it for free. However, this is a really good deal if you plan to stay with Verizon, especially as the iPhone XR is a dependable smartphone with excellent battery life. You don’t need to worry about your phone falling apart before the 24th month of your billing credits.
How to Add On a $200 Prepaid Mastercard
While this isn’t directly related to the iPhone XR deal, it’s a nice perk that comes with adding a new line of service to Verizon during this holiday season. While you can still cash in on the iPhone deal if you do not redeem this, a little more work nets you extra $200 in your pocket, so do not forget to redeem it as well. Verizon is notorious for scrutinizing its rebate submissions, so remember to double-check the accuracy of your rebate form.
- Verify that you qualify for this deal: Ensure that you have activated a new line of service on the unlimited plan.
- Visit the website vzw.com/digitalrebatecenter and enter the promo code HOLIDAYSWITCH, along with other information required.
- Receive prepaid Mastercard within eight weeks.
How to Redeem One Year of Disney+ for Free
- Download My Verizon app.
- Tap the menu icon on the top left, then sign in to your Verizon account.
- Tap add-ons. Under the Entertainment tab, tap Disney+ and enroll.
- You will be redirected to a Disney+ enrollment page. Set up your account, then install the Disney+ app.
- Open Disney+ and sign in. Enjoy!
Note that your Verizon account will be charged $6.99 per month after the 12-month trial, but you can cancel Disney+ at any time. You can also complete these instructions online.
How to Redeem One Year of Apple TV+ for Free
Since you purchased a new Apple product, you also qualify for a free year of Apple TV+. Note that this deal isn’t part of Verizon’s offer, it comes directly from Apple.
- Open TV app on your new iPhone.
- Tap “Enjoy 1 Year Free”. Enjoy!’
Note that you will be charged $4.99 per month by Apple after the 12-month trial. If you cancel during your free year, you will immediately lose access to Apple TV+ and the remainder of your free trial.
Shoutout to Slickdealer dp10sdla for posting the original deal thread.
You also might be interested in this Frontpage deal for smartphones:
Search URL: https://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?firstonly=1&pp=20&sort=newest&rating=frontpage&filter%5B%5D=336&forumid%5B%5D=9&hideexpired=1&r=1