work for you?
Taco Tuesday just got a whole lot tastier for T-Mobile customers.
Bust out your stretchy pants because every Tuesday, T-Mobile customers can earn a free taco at Taco Bell. Even better, you can redeem your taco any time during the week. The promotion is only good for a limited time or while supplies last, however, so grab your tacos while you can!
Claiming your free taco is a relatively straightforward two-part process. First, you need to redeem the taco through the T-Mobile Tuesdays app and then order through Taco Bell’s app or website. You also need a payment method connected to your Taco Bell account, even if you only plan on getting free tacos.
How to Score Your Free Taco
- Download the free T-Mobile Tuesdays app (iOS or Android) and log in with your T-Mobile account details
- Click “My Stuff” to find your free taco and other weekly freebies
- Save the free taco in the app before next Tuesday
- Redeem your free taco through the Taco Bell app or website (Note: Android users with the Taco Bell app will need to order through their web browser when prompted)
- Once in your Taco Bell account, you can add one Crunch or Soft Seasoned Beef or Bean Taco to your cart
- Choose when and where you want to pick up your free food using the Taco Bell store locator and enter payment information (even if your total will be $0)
- Pick up your free taco – olé!
The Fine Print
For a free taco, there is a bit of fine print. Here's a quick break down so you can get crunchin’ faster:
- Only one free taco per promotional period (which renews every Tuesday)
- No delivery
- No ingredient upgrades or add-ons (RIP sour cream), but you can swap seasoned beef for beans
- New Taco Bell account users must connect a credit card to their account
- Cannot be combined with any other offers
Thanks to Slickdealers Yzan and zappz for posting this tasty deal.
Any product or service prices/offers that appear in this article are accurate at time of publish, and are subject to change without notice. Please verify the actual selling price and offer details on the merchant’s site before making a purchase.