Taco Tuesday just got a whole lot tastier for T-Mobile customers.
Bust out your stretchy pants because every Tuesday, T-Mobile customers can earn a free taco at Taco Bell. Even better, you can redeem your taco any time during the week. The promotion is only good for a limited time or while supplies last, however, so grab your tacos while you can!
Claiming your free taco is a relatively straightforward two-part process. First, you need to redeem the taco through the T-Mobile Tuesdays app and then order through Taco Bell’s app or website. You also need a payment method connected to your Taco Bell account, even if you only plan on getting free tacos.
How to Score Your Free Taco
- Download the free T-Mobile Tuesdays app (iOS or Android) and log in with your T-Mobile account details
- Click “My Stuff” to find your free taco and other weekly freebies
- Save the free taco in the app before next Tuesday
- Redeem your free taco through the Taco Bell app or website (Note: Android users with the Taco Bell app will need to order through their web browser when prompted)
- Once in your Taco Bell account, you can add one Crunch or Soft Seasoned Beef or Bean Taco to your cart
- Choose when and where you want to pick up your free food using the Taco Bell store locator and enter payment information (even if your total will be $0)
- Pick up your free taco – olé!
The Fine Print
For a free taco, there is a bit of fine print. Here’s a quick break down so you can get crunchin’ faster:
- Only one free taco per promotional period (which renews every Tuesday)
- No delivery
- No ingredient upgrades or add-ons (RIP sour cream), but you can swap seasoned beef for beans
- New Taco Bell account users must connect a credit card to their account
- Cannot be combined with any other offers
Thanks to Slickdealers Yzan and zappz for posting this tasty deal.