Get ready for Prime Day with a free $10 Amazon credit if you are a Whole Foods shopper. From July 3rd to the 16th, spend $10 or more at Whole Foods, and you’ll earn a bonus Amazon credit for Prime Day.
How to Earn the Amazon Prime Day Whole Foods Deal
Shoppers must be Prime members and have the Whole Foods or Prime Now app. Simply scan your Prime Code at checkout when you shop in-store or make an order via Prime Now for delivery or pickup. All orders must be picked up or delivered by July 16th at 11:59 p.m. PT to qualify.
You should receive an email letting you know that you received a bonus credit for shopping at Whole Foods. If you don’t, you can always check the Whole Foods link on your Amazon.com or app account. Look for a banner under the Prime Code that says, “You have a $10 Amazon promotional credit.”
How to Redeem Your $10 Amazon Credit
The $10 Amazon credit is only good during Prime Day, which is July 15th through the 17th. You don’t have to buy a Prime Day deal with the credit, but you can’t redeem the credit for a gift card or subscriptions either.
Your Amazon credit will be applied automatically on qualifying orders made through Amazon.com or through the Amazon app. The discount will be labeled “Whole Foods – Prime” when you reach the checkout screen.
And if you can’t decide what to spend your credit on, check out these Amazon products for under $10:
- 3- Inch Ceramic Japanese Style Serial No.3 Succulent Plant Pot – Price: $9.93
- SAMDI Wood Cell Phone Stand for iPhone – Price: $9.99
- Bullet Journal 5 x 8.25 – Price: $8.19
- Lagunamoon Essential Oils Top 6 Gift Set Pure Essential Oils – Price: $9.99
More Information to Make Your Deal Experience Successful
The deal has a bit more fine print, so we broke down the stuff you need to know:
- Your Whole Foods purchase must be at least $10 before tax and tip. Alcohol, stamps and gift cards don’t count.
- Your $10 Amazon credit will be valid from 12:00 a.m. (PT) July 15th, 2019 to 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 17th, 2019.
- Your Whole Foods Prime Day gift card cannot be used for Amazon gift cards, alcohol, subscriptions, tax, shipping costs or Prime Now orders.
- Have a shared Amazon Prime account? You can redeem this offer once per customer.
Don’t forget to set a Deal Alert for Prime Day deals so you can redeem your credit on top of a big discount.
And you can check out one of our most popular Amazon deals here:
Search URL: https://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?firstonly=1&pp=20&sort=newest&rating=frontpage&filter%5B%5D=12029&forumid%5B%5D=9&hideexpired=1&r=1
Thanks to megakimcheelove for posting the deal thread.
Images courtesy of Wikimedia Commons.
- Deal Value: Earn a $10 Amazon Prime Day credit after spending $10+ at Whole Foods
- Timeframe: July 3rd to 16th
- Things to Remember: Amazon credit can only be redeemed on Prime Day