You had me at “rose gold” and $150 off. These limited-edition rose gold Bose QuietComfort 35 II Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones are marked down again (and this is lowest price I’ve seen them all year) and are in stock for just $199 on Amazon (which is 43% off the regular price of $349.00). They also boast nearly 36,000 Amazon ratings (that’s an additional 15,000 new reviews from May of this year) with a total score of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
I had been looking to invest in some top-performing noise-canceling headphones for a year but could never get myself to pay $349 (the price I saw for this exact Bose pair last year). My go-to color is rose gold and I was in real need of a new pair of headphones (and I preferred wireless ones), so I had PLENTY of excuses to pull the trigger on this quality purchase, but the price tag was always too prohibitive even when I saw them for sale for $282.
So, when Amazon dropped the price back in February to just $220, I grabbed these wireless headphones, and I have had no regrets since. The current $199 price tag is an additional $21 off for the lucky person who buys them now. With fast delivery with any Amazon Prime account, you could be wearing these pretty babies on your own ears in just a few days.
Why I Love the Bose QuietComfort 35 II Noise-Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
Check out these features you get for the price:
- Limited-edition Rose Gold shade (swoon)
- COMFORTABLE! You not only get the Bose famous sound quality but also quality design and materials (I reach for my Bose over my AirPods all day since they feel so good on my ears)
- If you wear earrings: the super-soft earpads are lightweight and fit without clamping tight at all
- Three levels of noise cancellation that REALLY WORK
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Truly hassle-free Bluetooth pairing and personalized settings – it finds every device in your house that has Bluetooth practically on its own
- The Bose connect app also integrates with iPhone, iPad, and Android
- A rigid zippered Bose “turtle” case comes with the headphones –a perfect fit to the headphones to store and protect them, and also ideal for traveling
Still not convinced? Out of all the best headphones of 2020, these are the favorite of our own Slickdeals Tech Editor, who reviewed them against the Sony WH-1000XM3 wireless headphones.
Have a penchant for a more neutral shade – silver? black? You’re in luck: this is the first time I have seen the other colors marked down to the same price as the Rose Gold. Target also has the same offer on these headphones in the same colors on sale now for $199, but with limited stock depending on where you live.
If you have your eye on specific Bose headphones or anything from Macs to laptops or other products, make sure to set up your notifications on our Deal Alert page.
Deal Value: Sale Price $199 | Reg. Price $349 | $150 savings | 43% off + Prime Free shipping
Timeframe: While supplies last
Prefer a deal on Beats headphones?
Grab these Rose Gold Beats by Dr. Dre – Solo³ wireless headphones for on sale now for $148.99 ($51 off the Reg. Price $199.99) and be confident buying at that price with Best Buy’s Price Match Guarantee).
How to Save No Matter What You Buy or Where You Shop
Navigate great deals and multiple sales at once by setting Deal Alerts on Slickdeals for items you need and are already shopping for, and by checking our coupon pages for current promo codes for your favorite stores.
You can also download the Slickdeals browser extension to help save you money when you shop online. It auto applies coupon codes before you check out and can also show you any active deals our community of over 12 million active deal hunters has found as you visit any of the hundreds of supported stores.