Amazon Prime Day doesn’t begin until June 21st, but you can start warming up your Prime Day shopping muscles now with a free $10 Amazon promotional credit. Now through June 20th, Prime members a $10 credit to use in the future when they purchase a $40 physical or digital Amazon gift card. Supplies are first come, first serve, so we don’t suggest waiting too long to score this deal.
How To Get $10 Credit Before Amazon Prime Day Starts
- Enroll in the gift card deal here.
- Click “Apply code to your account.” Coupon code: GIFTFORPD21 is supposed to work at checkout, but many Slickdealers had more success with clicking the yellow button.
- Add a $40 or more Prime-branded physical, print-at-home or digital card to your cart. Note: that this card is specially designed for Prime Day, but it is just an Amazon gift card, not a Prime membership.
- You should see this message before you checkout, “Congratulations on your Prime Day gift card purchase. Your purchase qualifies you for an Amazon.com credit.”
- Your $10 promotional credit will appear in your Amazon account within two days after shipping.
- Promotional credit is only good for products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC.
- Credit will expire after August 7, 2021.
- Recipients of the gift cards can also redeem the value towards a Prime membership via the Prime Membership page.
How Slickdealers Locked in This 25% Off Deal and Stacked More Savings
Many Slickdeals users have commented that this deal only worked for them via desktop checkout rather than their smartphone, so try both if you run into issues.
Slick Tip: You can use credit card points for Amazon gift cards. I had $36 worth of Discover points I was able to use towards my card purchase to make this deal sweeter. See if you have credit card points by editing your payment option at checkout.
Save Your Gift Card for the Buy $10, Get $10 Promo Starting June 7th
There are so many ways to use your Amazon gift card and $10 promo credit to save on Prime Day. Starting June 7th through the 20th, you can also shop small-owned businesses supported through Amazon for a Buy $10+, Get $10 Amazon credit. You can use your gift card for this Amazon offer, since the $10 off promotional credit is only good for Amazon-branded items.
Additionally, you can consider stacking the $10 credit onto an Amazon digital deal, such as the Audible deal of $6.95 per month for your first four months.
We also expect big savings on Amazon-branded cleaners and household necessities happening the week before Prime Day or during Prime Day if you prefer to save your $10 credit for the big discounts planned for Amazon Prime Day in June this year (June 21 & 22).
Join Amazon Prime Now for Huge Savings and Member Benefits
This gift card deal is only for Prime members, so if you are still sitting on the Prime membership fence, now is the time to take the plunge. Not only can you sign up for a discounted Prime plan, but as a member, you will get access to major deals going on currently like:
- 3 months of Amazon kids+ for $0.99 (a $29 savings)
- 4 months free of Wondery+, an ad-free premium podcast platform
- Free access to Battlefield 4 through June 20th with Prime Gaming (a $19.99 savings)
You’ll also be connected to these Prime perks immediately:
- Fast and free no-minimum shipping on millions of items
- Access to thousands of free movies and shows through Prime
- Free access to 2M+ songs through Amazon Music Prime
Easily Track All Amazon Prime Day Deals on Your Phone Anywhere You Go
Navigate multiple sales at once by setting Deal Alerts on the Slickdeals app for all the items you need and brands already on your shopping lists – from groceries to diapers to TVs, tech and more. Just download the Slickdeals app for iOS or for Android to your phone now to start saving.
You can also see all active deals our community of over 12 million active deal hunters has found and uploaded and easily search and browse items to make sure you’re getting the lowest price on the internet. Set up multiple Deal Alerts in just seconds on the Slickdeals app to be notified on your phone whenever the item you want is on sale at the price you want to pay.