When it comes to beauty lovers, there are typically two camps: those who prefer makeup and those who prefer skincare.
If you belong to the latter, then the newly launched Amazon Belei collection is definitely worth a look. The retail giant just unveiled its first-ever dedicated skincare line — and we’re sharing how to score 25% off your first order.
How to Save 25% on Amazon Belei Skincare Products
Customers can shop the complete collection now at this link. Prices range from $9 to $40, but for a limited time, you can slash 25% off each item’s list price when you clip the Amazon coupon at the top of the product page.
Here’s how the savings add up on the entire collection:
- Micellar Facial Wipes – Sale Price: $6.75 | Reg. Price: $9
- Charcoal Balancing Mask – Sale Price: $13.50 | Reg. Price: $18
- Oil-Free Face Moisturizer SPF 50 – Sale Price: $16.50 | Reg. Price: $22
- Blemish Control Spot Treatment – Sale Price: $16.50 | Reg. Price: $22
- Dark Spot Solution Serum – Sale Price: $16.50 | Reg. Price: $22
- Triple-Peptide Eye Cream – Sale Price: $16.50 | Reg. Price: $22
- Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Serum – Sale Price: $26.25 | Reg. Price: $35
- Vitamin C Moisturizer – Sale Price: $26.25 | Reg. Price: $35
- Retinol Refining Moisturizer – Sale Price: $26.25 | Reg. Price: $35
- Bio-Complex Moisturizer – Sale Price: $26.25 | Reg. Price: $35
- Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum – Sale Price: $30 | Reg. Price: $40
- Ferulic Acid + Vitamins C and E Serum – Sale Price: $30 | Reg. Price: $40
Amazon’s prices are definitely competitive with other prestige skincare brands, especially when you apply the current discount.
For instance, Sephora and ULTA Beauty both give their rewards members around 20% off max. And while their biggest sales may feature half-off certain products, it’s rare to find entire skincare collections at these price points.
Plus, Amazon is offering a one-year money-back guarantee to give shoppers added peace of mind.
What is Amazon Belei?
Amazon’s Belei skincare promises “no beauty secrets, only beauty solutions” with 12 everyday essentials, including moisturizers, serums, masks and more.
The best part? They’re reasonably priced and packed with high-quality ingredients like retinol, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C to help fight everything from acne and dark spots to fine lines, dehydration and dullness.
Here are some of the collection’s highlights:
- Formulated without sulfates, parabens, phthalates and fragrances
- Dermatologist tested
- Not tested on animals
- Product bottles are made of post-consumer recycled resin, and carton packaging is 100% recyclable
- One-year money-back satisfaction guarantee
Kara Trousdale, Amazon’s Head of Beauty for Private Brands, says the company “took a simple, no-nonsense approach when creating Belei, developing products with ingredients that are both proven to deliver results and also offer customers great value for the quality.”
According to Trousdale, Amazon’s goal “is to help customers spend less time and money searching for the right skincare solutions.”
All Belei products are eligible for free shipping, including unlimited free two-day shipping with Amazon Prime.
Images courtesy of Amazon.