As if massive discounts weren’t enough, Amazon is throwing in three months of Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ for free when purchasing select Fire products during Prime Day. Typically costing $13.99/month, all new members are eligible for this bundle promotion along with any former members who have been away from the service for at least 30 days.
The only catch? You’ll need to act fast – Amazon’s generous promo ends on June 22nd at 11:59 p.m. PT. If you purchase an eligible device during Prime Day, a coupon code will be sent to your email address once your product has shipped. Head over to Hulu, enter your code and start enjoying the service free of charge. After you’ve activated your Hulu account, you’ll be sent further instructions on how to sign up for your three months of Disney+ and ESPN+.
If you’re looking to purchase a Fire Stick or Fire Tablet, there’s a good chance your product is eligible for the additional savings. A full list of included Fire devices can be found on Amazon, but here are some of our favorites:
- Fire TV Stick Lite – Sale Price: $17.99 | Regular Price: $29.99
- Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen) – Sale Price: $22.99 | Regular Price: $39.99
- Fire HD 8 Tablet – Sale Price: $44.99 | Regular Price: $89.99
- Fire TV Gaming Bundle – Sale Price: $73.98 | Regular Price: $119.98
- Fire HD 10 Tablet (11th Gen, 2021 Release) – Sale Price: $79.99 | Regular Price: $149.99
- Fire HD 10 Plus Tablet – Sale Price: $109.99 | Regular Price: $179.99
Remember to redeem your code as soon as possible, as it expires on July 22nd. You’ll also want to set a reminder to cancel your subscription three months from now – otherwise, you’ll be charged at the usual rate of $13.99/month.
More to consider:
- Here’s How You Can Get the Best Price on a STARZ Subscription
- You Can Finally Stream ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ on Disney+ for Free
- The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide on How to Start Couponing Like a Pro