The holidays are approaching, and Amazon is still one of the most convenient places to get your holiday shopping done. Discover account holders have an added incentive to shop at Amazon this holiday season, as they are offering some exclusive discounts to eligible cardholders.
According to an unverifiable claim posted to Slickdeals, this offer is only available to select Discover cardholders, with two different versions being offered depending on the user. Your mileage may vary, and you might end up with a “you are not eligible for this offer” message on your screen. If you’re lucky, though, you could qualify for one of these two offers:
- Get $10 off when you use your Discover card to make an eligible purchase of $50 or more at Amazon.
- Save 20% on eligible purchases, with a maximum discount of $50. To get the full $50 discount, you’ll want to spend at least $250.
Offers will expire either on December 2, 2019, or when $3.5 million worth of offers have been redeemed. You can find out if you qualify for either of these offers at the activation link below, which also includes the full terms and conditions of this deal.
You’ll have to jump through a few hoops to redeem this offer, so we’ll be breaking down the activation process.
How To Activate Your Discover Card Discount
Here is every step you need to take in order to activate your discounts.
- First, you will have to link your Discover Cashback Bonus Points to your Amazon account. You can do this at Amazon’s Discover Cashback Bonus webpage.
- Next off, you’ll want to head on over to the offer activation page to begin the activation process and find out if you are eligible for either deal.
- If you qualify for the deal and your activation is successful, you’re ready to start shopping. Put your desired items in the cart and proceed to checkout.
- Select your Discover card as your payment method, then select however many Discover Cashback Bonus Points you want to apply to your payment. Remember that you need to spend at least one cent in bonus points to activate this offer.
- Your discount will then be automatically applied at checkout.
Want to keep up to date on all the latest offers from Amazon? Set a Deal Alert to set up instant notifications.