work for you?
Amazon Reveals Black Friday Deals You Might Actually Be Interested In
Amazon has been running daily and lightning deals all month leading up to Black Friday, and unless you were desperately waiting to stock up on questionable supplements or random household items, it's been quite the disappointment. However, as of Friday, November 20, they will begin their "real" Black Friday sale, with items we might actually have on our wish lists.
Lightning Deals With No Thunder
Amazon will have new Lightning Deals added as frequently as every five minutes on their Black Friday page as of this Friday. Sound familiar? It's the same tactic they used for Prime Day, and we all know how that went. Huge win for Amazon, huge bust for consumers. There weren't many great deals on products worth buying, and the ones that were good were out of stock almost immediately. If you're a Prime member, you'll get access to the lighting deals 30 minutes before non-Prime members.
Once we get to Thanksgiving, there will be 10 Deals of the Day, beginning at midnight, and another 10 on Black Friday. These are supposedly going to feature more sought-after deals, such as 4K TVs, Kindles and other popular goods. This all sounds good, but our guess is the inventory for these isn't going to remotely come close to the demand, so count yourself lucky if you end up getting what you want.
App Exclusive Deals
Amazon is trying to get more people to shop through their app, so they will offer 150+ Lightning Deals that will only be available via their app. Look for the “App Only Deals” tab, available daily from 3 p.m. PST to 11 p.m. PST starting Thanksgiving through Wednesday, December 9. If you live in one of the 20 metro areas that have same-day delivery available, you can take advantage of that and get your order delivered for free within two hours.
You'll also be able to use a new function called "Watch a Deal," which will function similar to a Slickdeals Deal Alert. You add items you you're interested in and you get a notification when it goes on sale.
You can see the full list of previewed Black Friday deals from Amazon here. Below is a sample of what to expect.
- Kindle Paperwhite for $99.99, $30 off Kindle and Kindle for Kids Bundle
- $25 off Amazon Fire TV, $15 off Amazon Fire TV Stick and Amazon Fire TV Stick with voice remote
- Up to 45 percent off select Samsung and LG TVs, including Samsung 32” 1080p LED TV for $177.99, LG 49” 1080p LED TV for less than $370, and Samsung 75” 1080p Smart LED TV for less than $2,000
- Top-selling 60” 4K LED TV for $799.99
- Hisense 55” 4K Smart LED TV for $448 (App Only Deal), 50” 1080p LED TV for $149.99 (App Only Deal)
- Up to 60 percent off select Disney apparel, toys and more
- Up to 60 percent off select Nylabone dog treats and chew toys
- DEWALT 18-Volt Compact Drill/Driver Kit with two batteries for $89
- Save 70 percent or more on Samsonite two-piece spinner sets
- Up to 70 percent off select clothing, shoes, accessories, jewelry and watches for men, women, and kids
- $50 off Xbox One consoles
- $50 off PlayStation 4 Uncharted Bundle
Add a Comment