work for you?
Amazon has been running pre-Black Friday deals all month, and while there have been some good ones, the percentage of great deals hasn't been too impressive. However, we know that as we get closer to Black Friday week, Amazon usually starts upping their game.
November 18 through November 21 you can get some good deals by using the voice shopping feature on your Alexa-enabled devices. Simply ask “Alexa, what are your deals?” to find out what the exclusives are that day. And to make it even more enticing, you get a $5 Amazon gift card when you order something using Alexa voice shopping, as long as it's at least $10.
You can see all the Alexa-exclusive deals over at Amazon, and you can order using your voice with the Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap, Amazon Fire HD tablet, or Amazon Fire TV.
Some sample deals include:
- Save $50 on an Amazon Tap – say, “Alexa, order an Amazon Tap”
- Save $80 on a 32-inch Samsung 1080p LED TV – say, “Alexa, order a Samsung TV”
- Save $30 on a Sphero Star Wars BB-8 App controlled robot – say, “Alexa, order a Star Wars robot”
- Save $15 on a Philips Hue LED Starter Kit with 2 Bulbs & Hue Bridge Hub - works with Amazon Alexa – say, “Alexa, order a Hue Starter Kit”
- Save $80 on Beyerdynamic Limited Edition Headphones – say, “Alexa, order studio headphones”
- Save $130 on a 10-piece All-Clad stainless steel cookware set – say, “Alexa, order an All-Clad cookware set”
- Save $10 on LEGO Classic Large Creative Brick Box – say, “Alexa, order a Lego Classic Brick Box.”
- Save 30% on a 48-pack of Amazon Basics AA batteries – say, “Alexa, order AA batteries”
- Save 35% on Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles – say, “Alexa, order Lindor truffles”
Any product or service prices/offers that appear in this article are accurate at time of publish, and are subject to change without notice. Please verify the actual selling price and offer details on the merchant’s site before making a purchase.