So, by now, we all know the outcome of Super Bowl 54. While many were shattered by the events of the fourth quarter [in case you are still under that rock, we won’t mention winner or losers here], almost everyone in the Twitter universe agrees that Jennifer Lopez and Shakira are the winners this year for their spectacular Halftime Show.
Credit: Quay Australia
Through Feb 3, fashion and football (and baseball) fans alike can get BOGO deals on over 100 sunglasses — including the collection Jennifer released with her fiancé Alex Rodriguez
Lopez, who partnered with Australian sunglasses brand Quay last year to design her own line of sunglasses (as did her fiancé A-Rod), wants to extend those Halftime Show good vibes by extending her buy one, get one free promo another day on ALL sunglasses on the Quay website with the promo code “TOUCHDOWN” –(the sale was supposed to end Feb 2 with the Super Bowl, but was just extended to Feb 3).
- Deal Value: Up to 50% off with Buy One, Get One Free at Quay.com and the check-out code TOUCHDOWN
- Other Offers: Spend $100 to get 10% off your entire purchase
- Other Promo Codes: Extra 20% off sale items with code EXTRA20 | Free gift of red glitter sunglasses case with code XOXO
- Timeframe: BOGO sale is extended to Monday, Feb 3 | Other sales are for a limited time | Free gift Feb 1-11
- Things to Remember: Sign up for e-mail newsletter to get free shipping | Cannot stack or combine codes and offers together, so be strategic
Don’t worry, the savings don’t end there. Quay is also offering a new Valentine’s Day promotion:
With the code “XOXO,” customers on the site can receive a free red sparkle sunglasses case with any purchase from their Valentine’s Day assortment Feb 1 to Feb 11.
Check out their on-theme heart-shaped glasses which sell for $55 –but you could get them for FREE if you order 2 pairs today thanks to J Lo.
The love of savings is certainly in the air.