Have a trip you can’t get off your mind? The Southwest Flight Sale can make your travel plans a reality for less. This last-minute, low-fare sale means you can score one-way tickets for as low as $49. Even if your desired destination is not $49, there is a good chance you can score a discounted deal during the sale.
You don’t have a lot of time to act on this deal. All travel must be booked by October 3rd, 11:59 p.m. PST and travel dates must occur between November and February. Some of the most popular routes have already sold out, so move fast if you see something you like.
Use This Trick to Save on Existing Southwest Flights
If you just booked your flight for more and are kicking yourself for not waiting for the sale, there may still be hope. Slickdealer pvolk clued us in on how to change your existing flight for free to match the current cheap Southwest flights.
- Log into your Southwest account.
- Find your booked trip under upcoming trip and choose change flight (take a screenshot of your itinerary to make it easy for you to replicate).
- Choose new flights that match your existing itinerary. If you previously booked a roundtrip, book two one-way trips to make the same roundtrip.
- Southwest will let you know if you owe or will be credited and you can proceed from there if the sale will save you money.
Examples of Cheaper Southwest Flights
Some popular fares include:
- Los Angeles to Las Vegas – Sale Price: $49 | Reg. price: $247
- Las Vegas to Salt Lake City – Sale Price: $49 | Reg. price: $262
- Fort Lauderdale to the Cayman Islands – Sale Price: $169 | Reg. price: $388
- Houston to Montego Bay, Jamaica – Sale Price: $189 | Reg. price: $477
While some of these options are more expensive than $49, all of them represent significant discounts from their starting rates.
Limits and Rules You Need to Know for the Southwest Flight Sale
Seats, travel days and markets are limited. Tickets prices can vary by day and only select cities on select dates qualify for the $49 fare. All tickets are non-refundable. Here are a few exact dates to keep in mind:
- Continental U.S. travel valid November 13th, 2019, through February 12th, 2020.
- Interisland Hawaii travel valid December 4th through December 18th, 2019, and January 2nd through February 12th, 2020.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid November 13rd through December 5th, 2019, and January 13th through March 5th, 2020.
- International travel valid November 13rd through December 11th, 2019, and January 7th through March 5th, 2020.
And if you’re looking for more deals and discounts, enjoy this popular offer from our Frontpage:
Search URL: https://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?firstonly=1&pp=20&sort=newest&rating=frontpage&forumid%5B%5D=9&hideexpired=1&r=1