It seems like Black Friday is coming a little early this year with Walmart’s Deals for Days sales event. During the sale, which purposefully coincides with this year’s Amazon Prime Day celebration, Walmart will be slashing prices on a ton of products from categories including electronics, toys, home essentials and more. The sale starts June 20th at 7 p.m. ET and runs through June 23rd. And as in recent years, Walmart is hoping to give Amazon a run for their money.
Amazon’s Prime Day has historically been a force to reckon with. In 2020 alone, Amazon brought in over $10 billion in sales through its Prime Day event. Now companies like Walmart and others are trying to get a slice of the pie. And they’ve got some competitive deals to keep Amazon on its heels.
During past sales, Walmart often beat Amazon’s prices in certain categories. For example, Walmart shoppers were able to score lower prices on summer apparel, select home goods and even certain smartphones in previous years. However, things get more competitive on bigger ticket items, including most electronics, which tend to be a bit cheaper at Amazon.
It is worth noting that you’ll need a Prime membership to access those Prime Day deals though, while anyone can shop at the Deals for Days sale. Additionally, Walmart’s sale will last three days, versus the two-day Amazon event, giving you a little more opportunity to shop.
Here is a selection of deals from the 2021 Deals for Days event at Walmart.
Deals for Days Offers
- Chefman Dual-Function Air Fryer + Toaster Oven – Sale Price: $135.97 | Reg. Price: $179.99
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS (38mm) – Sale Price: $169.00 | Reg. Price: $199.00
- Apple AirPods Pro – Sale Price: $197.00 | Reg. Price: $219.00
- onn. 8″ Tablet Pro – Sale Price: $79.00 | Reg. Price: $99.00
- Google Nest Mini (2nd Generation) – Sale Price: $34.98 | Reg. Price: $49.00
- Roborock S6 Pure Robot Vacuum and Mop – Sale Price: $359.99 | Reg. Price: $599.99
- Shark ION Robot Vacuum – Sale Price: $148.00 | Reg. Price: $299.00
This is just a brief sampling of the pre-Deals for Days offers available at Walmart right now. Hundreds more deals will be available online and in-store once the sale officially begins. And for smart shoppers hoping to compare Walmart’s offers with Amazon, compare them with for Prime Day deals on June 21st and 22nd.
If you wanted to stay up to date on all the latest summer deals, you might want to set up a Deal Alert. That way, we can notify you whenever the deals of your choosing hit the web.
- Amazon’s Huge Prime Day Sale Returns This Summer on June 21
- For Some, Target Deal Days Could Be Better Than Amazon Prime Day