Target and Walmart want to assert that Prime Day doesn’t have exclusive rights to the hot deal economy. The two companies are independently launching huge sales events that just so happen to coincide with Amazon’s beloved flash sale extravaganza.
Prime Day and Target’s Deal Days both fall on October 13th and 14th, while Walmart’s Big Save event runs from 7 p.m. on October 11th all the way through October 15th.
Check for Early Deals at:
Since this pre-holiday season blowout lasts for five days, it is more of a deal marathon than a deal sprint. If you are participating in the Big Prime Days triathlon, here are a few insights to help you prepare.
Walmart Big Save Sneak Peek
Walmart has hinted at what’s to come by sharing a few of its deals a couple weeks early. In an effort to compete with Prime’s two-day shipping perk, you can get the same thing by spending over $35 on eligible items—some products even qualify for free next day delivery. While the company hasn’t said anything about potential benefits for Walmart+ members, it might be a good time to sign up for a free trial.
- JVC 55″ Class 4K UHD 2160p HDR Roku Smart LED TV — Sale Price: $248 | Reg. Price: $399
- Roku Ultra LT Streaming Media Player 2019 — Sale Price: $69 | Reg. Price: $79
- ionVac Robot Vacuum with 2000Pa Suction, Wi-Fi Connected Self-Charging “Smart” Vacuum — Sale Price: $99 | Reg. Price: $178.88
- The Pioneer Woman Instant Pot LUX60 6 Qt Vintage Floral 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker— Sale Price: $49 | Reg. Price: $99
Fun for the Whole Family
- Best Choice Products 250-Piece Kids STEM 3D Magnetic Building Block Tile Toy Play Set — Sale Price: $64.99| Reg. Price: $114.99
- Super Mario Party for the Nintendo Switch— Sale Price: $39.99 | Reg. Price: $59.88
What to Know about Target Deal Days
Target has not yet released any upcoming deals from the Deal Days event, but the company has changed some of its policies to ensure COVID-19 safety and to give you the best possible deal. For example, some offers will go live as early as October 5th, and you can enjoy Black Friday pricing for the entire month of November. Target has even agreed to extend its price match guarantee for any Black Friday deals purchased from November 1st through Christmas Eve.
As for the Deal Days event itself, In a departure from previous Deal Days, all sales will span both days of the event. Almost every item that’s part of the deal can be picked up safely through Target’s Drive Up and Order Pick Up services. Best of all, you can even score same-day delivery by using Shipt.
Have your eye on something special and don’t want to miss out if it ends up part of a flash sale? Set a Deal Alert and we will notify you as soon as the product goes on sale within your specified price range.