Smart Buys For Dads and Grads
Our top gifts for Dads and grads commences:
1. A free greeting card is the perfect choice to express your love or congratulations. You can create a personalized card at Treat. with code TREAT1MA and it comes with free shipping.
2. Coffee - the fuel that keeps us going. Recent grads will welcome the caffeine remedy as their job hunt begins and Tassimo can help with 10% off + free shipping on auto delivery orders over $30.
3. Keep him on time for all important events with this stylish Kenneth Cole chronograph leather watch for just $69.99 at eWatches . Not his style? Browse their huge selection and save $20 off $75 or more with our exclusive code Slickdeals20, valid until 6/30.
4. Summer means more golf time! Both Dads and grads can appreciate new golf clubs and Callaway Golf Pre-owned is offering 25% off wedges and putters. Plus, for 2 days only, orders over $125 get a free wedge with code CALWEDGE125. Hurry, this offer ends tomorrow!
5. While he's out making aces on the golf course and his everyday life, make sure he's dressed for the part. Kmart has buy 1, get 1 free on men's shorts, polos, graphic tees, and swimwear plus save an extra 10% off orders $59 or more with code JUNESTYLE10.
6. Got a DIY man in your life? He'll love the $99 power tools sale at Home Depot . And, save an extra $5 off $50 with code HDDAD5, good until 6/12.
7. Looking for a wide range of options? Shop the Father's Day shop at Kohl's and choose from clothing, grills, workout gear, watches, electronics, and more. If you're lucky enough to be a Kohl's charge card holder, save an extra 30% off with code SAVEBIG30 as well as free shipping with code FREE4MVC, both valid till 6/12. Not a charge card member? You can still save 15% off sitewide with code LOVE4DAD and get free shipping on orders over $50, good through 6/9.
8. Update their sunglasses, swim, and shoe collections just in time for summer BBQs, and pool parties. Use code SD10 to save $10 off $75 or more at Smart Bargains . As always, shipping and returns are free.
We hope this list will help you forgo buying another tie and inspire you to pick something the Dad or grad in your life really wants. What are you planning to buy to show your thanks and best wishes for your loved ones?
To see more Father's day deals, visit our Father's Day category page.