Senior Product Manager
Slickdeals is looking for a creative, experienced, and motivated Senior Product Manager who also has a passion for finding deals and saving money! The Senior Product Manager will play a key role in shaping the consumer experience for Slickdeals, the leading and most trusted online community dedicated to sharing, rating, and reviewing deals and coupons. We’re looking for someone who is adept at thinking on a high-level about how new products are launched and why.
A successful Senior Product Manager at Slickdeals will come in with fresh ideas and a drive to improve the user experience and engagement of all our products and features.
This position is located in Los Angeles, CA or Las Vegas, NV.
- Make clear strategic decisions that promote well-defined, timely product releases. Communicate and get buy-off on those decisions with Product Managers, engineering teams, and other business stakeholders to ensure coordination and completion of responsible products
- Define roadmaps, plan execution of, and deliver innovative consumer products for Slickdeals
- Communicate product strategy across all levels of the organization
- Understand consumer behaviors and needs through research, internal and third-party analytics, and direct interactions with users
- Develop new products and deliver enhancements to existing products that differentiate Slickdeals from the competition
- Work closely with Design, Engineering, Content, Marketing, and Business Development teams to manage and ultimately release new or updated product features
- Ensure timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling, leadership, and execution
- Analyze and act on business metrics and data to grow the business
- Be the central hub of communication and facilitate collaboration across all parts of the business related to a product
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of successful product management experience at a consumer Internet company
- Experience with defining strategy and creating product roadmaps for new features, and communicating those decisions to stakeholders and business owners at all levels
- Ability to write clear and concise requirements and other documentation for initiatives both large and small
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces, with an ability to create examples through wireframes
- Familiarity with multivariate testing and analysis
- Experience developing community-centric products, technologies, and platforms is strongly desired
- Great process and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand the technology behind products
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Proficiency in analytical thinking and problem solving
This position is available for full-time employment. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States and will be expected to relocate to Los Angeles, CA or Las Vegas, NV.
Interested candidates may apply by submitting the following to email@example.com with the subject line "Senior Product Manager":
- Your Resume (Word, PDF, HTML Only)
- A Cover Letter with: Salary Requirements, Date of Availability and Slickdeals username (if available)
- A brief paragraph that highlights why we should hire you