|Best Discount:||25% Off|
Target Discount Tips
Find everything you need from home decor and furnishings, bedding, and kitchen to dining essentials, lights and lamps—and get it all at low prices. Target has everything you need at exceptional prices. Get an even better value by using Target online and in-store coupons as well as taking advantage of the following tips to maximize your budget. These tools come in handy during the holiday shopping season, when their limited time Black Friday and Cyber Monday in-store deals and online discounts roll around.
Target Coupon Policy
Knowing Target's coupon policy is crucial to shopping and saving effectively at this retailer. Luckily, Target allows for stackable coupons, so you are able to use the following online promo codes and coupon codes in a single transaction:
- One manufacturer coupon
- One Target coupon code
- One Target Circle offer
All coupons on phones must have scannable barcodes (if used in store). You can use a printable promo code as long as it scans at the register. If you’re using online coupons, you are limited to what can be entered in the promo code field on the checkout page.
Learn About Everyday Savings With the Weekly Ad
Sign up to receive the Weekly Ad and ensure you don't miss out on exclusive offers. You'll receive Target deals each week directly to your inbox, giving you low prices every day on thousands of items.
How to Use the Target App to Boost Your Savings
- Download the Target App: First things first: You'll need to download and set up the store's mobile app. From there you can either create a new account using your email address or merge an existing one into the latest version of the app. If you already have a Target.com account, simply log into the app using those same credentials to gain instant access to your account, including past orders, local store info, etc. If your old Target Cartwheel app was linked to a social media account like Google or Facebook, you'll be able to transfer your old account information by clicking “Migrate Account” at the bottom of the mobile app home screen.
- Load your Wallet: If you're a Target credit or debit REDcard holder (more on that below), you can link your card to the app's digital wallet for a speedier (and thriftier) checkout. Just click on the "Wallet" icon located along the bottom toolbar and add your REDcard info. From there, you can use the scannable barcode to redeem any saved Cartwheel offers and pay instantly at checkout. Target claims that using this method is up to four times faster than using any other payment type -- yes, they timed it. Just be aware that scanning the barcode in the app's wallet automatically charges your REDcard, so you'll want to avoid this method if you're using Target gift cards as a payment method (or just give the gift cards to the cashier first). Gift cards are rumored to be coming to the app soon, but until then... beware.
- Browse Cartwheel Offers:
- You can save a maximum of 50 Cartwheel offers in the app, and you're limited to six Cartwheel barcode transactions per day.
- Cartwheel deals are only valid in-store unless noted otherwise.
- You can use each Cartwheel offer on up to four qualifying items per transaction.
- Unfortunately, Cartwheel offers cannot be combined with price matches.
- Target routinely adds new Cartwheel offers every Sunday morning. Typically, offers lasts at least one week, while some last up to a month.
- Look for Target Mobile Coupons: The Cartwheel section isn't the only place in Target's app to find coupons. The homepage is typically filled with an overview of the store's top weekly deals and promotions. You can also go directly to your wallet and click on the "Coupons" section to find available in-store discounts like bonus gift cards, free gifts with select purchases and $-off deals. Swipe left to browse the current offers, and then scan each coupon's barcode at checkout.
- Check for specific Target discounts: When you use the app to search for a specific product on your shopping list, you'll see a red shopping cart directly below the item if it's eligible for a current Cartwheel discount. Add the item's coupon for quick and easy savings. When you're shopping in-store, just use the app's barcode scanner on anything and everything you add to your cart to check for qualifying Cartwheel deals, as well. Whatever you're buying, keep in mind that Target-owned brands like A New Day, Archer Farms, Market Pantry, Merona and Mossimo (here's the complete list) often see more frequent discounts and coupons.
- Compare prices: If you love to price match, then the Target app will serve you well. Many customers actually use the app alongside other competitors' store apps to compare prices based on product barcodes. If you find a cheaper price elsewhere, just ask for a price match.
- Check your local Target: When you click on the Target app, you'll get an instant overview of the store's top deals, as well as access to the current weekly ad. This is a great way to plan your shopping trip or double-check that your local Target has a specific item in-stock. It even tells you what aisle it's in for a faster Target run. Another way to save? Scroll down the app's homepage to look for any in-store events scheduled in your area. These events are known to include free gifts, promotional discounts and exclusive coupons. And while it may be tempting to use the app to place an order for in-store pickup, you won't be able to use any eligible Cartwheel offers when you do.
- Stack your Target Deals:
- You can combine one manufacturer coupon (paper or Cartwheel digital), one Target coupon (paper or digital) and one Cartwheel offer per item.
- If a coupon says "one coupon per purchase," that means you can add three more identical coupons per transaction for a grand total of four uses (unless otherwise noted on the coupon).
- You can stack dollars and percents. Target's coupon stacking allows you to combine %-off Cartwheel offers with $-off manufacturer coupons. (You can review Target's complete coupon policy here.)
- You can use these discounts along with Target gift card promotions for even bigger savings.
Grab a Bargain With Target Clearance Items and Top Deals
When you go to the Target home page, it’s always worth seeing what is discounted on the Clearance page. Here, you'll find outstanding prices on items from clothing to patio and garden items. While you're looking for bargains, click on the Top Deals page as well. You'll find Target coupons, discounts and offers separated into categories for easy shopping. Sometimes, certain offers come with freebies, such as free gift cards with specific purchases.
It’s always worth visiting your local Target before completing a purchase on the website. You may find store-specific clearance items and promotions that aren’t reflected on the website. Plus, you get to use in-store coupons that might not work online.
Sign Up For the Target Email Program
If you want to be the first to hear about all of Target's latest offers, upcoming sales and promos, you should sign up for the Target email list. It only takes a minute to sign up, and it's great for those who shop at Target regularly.
Save With the Target Circle Rewards Program
When you sign up for Target's Circle loyalty rewards program, you gain access to tons of member-only benefits. You can earn 1% cash back from your Target purchases, receive exclusive deals and personalized offers and even a birthday gift of 5% off your purchase. You can earn and use Circle rewards online and in-store, and you can even enter your receipt on the dashboard if you forget to use your rewards.
Receive REDcard Benefits
If you really want to maximize your savings, lifestyle Target shoppers swear by Target's signature credit card and debit card, the RedCard. When you are approved for a RedCard, you get 5% off every Target purchase, receive free shipping (on most items), exclusive sales and promotions and even an additional 30 days on your return window.
Your 5% off discount even applies to items that are already on sale or clearance, as well as Starbucks and gift card purchases. You can get up to $40 in cash back if you make a purchase with a RedCard debit card.
Get Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
If you don't have a RedCard, you can still get a cheap or free shipping price on your online Target purchase. When you spend $35 or more, you’ll qualify for free two-day shipping within the U.S. Free shipping automatically applies at checkout on eligible items. Handling fees may still apply for larger items and furniture.
Get a Status-Based Discount
There are tons of ways to save at Target that anyone can access, but some groups can save a little bit extra at Target. While there isn't an everyday military discount, Target typically has a 10% off Veterans Day promotion that lasts all week. You must validate your military status before completing your order. Students looking for a student discount can create a College Registry. You can save 15% on the items purchased from your registry.
Unfortunately, Target does not currently have a senior citizen discount.
Target Return Policy
If you need to return anything you have purchased from Target, you can make your return within 90 days after the original transaction. Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. If you don't have a receipt and your purchase can't be verified by any other methods, your refund will be issued via a merchandise return card.
Target Price Adjustment Policy
Target offers price adjustments and price matching for their own website as well as a select number of competitor stores. You have within 14 days after your original purchase to request a price adjustment, as long as the competitor's item is identical to Target's version. You can price match from the Target website, but not another Target store.
Contact Target Customer Service
If you have any questions about your recent purchase, your RedCard, the coupon policy or anything else, you can reach the Target customer service phone number by dialing 1-(800)-440-0680. You can access Target Chat by clicking this link. For FAQs and other forms of communication, visit Target’s Contact Us page.
Target Company Information
Corporate Headquarters Address: 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Target About Us
- Target Facebook
- Target Twitter
Find your nearest Target with their Store Locator.
Slickdeals is the leading crowdsourced shopping platform:
- Slickdeals strives to offer a comprehensive coverage of the best coupons, promo codes and promotions for thousands of different stores like Target. We have a dedicated team that works around the clock to find, post and verify the offers we present to consumers.
- In the last 20 years, Slickdeals has saved online shoppers over $6.8 billion.
- We have 11 million active savvy shoppers, you can join our community by signing up.
- Slickdeals is the eighth largest online shopping destination in the U.S
- Download our Slickdeals chrome extension, get the best prices and auto apply coupons.
- Get great savings and deals at your fingertips by downloading our Slickdeals Mobile App on iOS or Android.
|1||Get 25% Off with Promo Code||Ongoing|
|2||Get $20 Off Orders $100+ In-Store or Online Purchase||Until 12/11/2021|
|3||Take 10% Off with Promo Code||Ongoing|
|4||25% Off Promo Code||Ongoing|
|5||Get $10 Off Orders $50+ In-Store or Online Purchase||Until 12/11/2021|
Check Out Similar StoresSee All Stores
Coupons For Popular Stores
Win up to 100% Cashback, PS5s and more with Slickdeals Offer Drops.
Get Started with Slickdeals Rewards to play.