Promo Banner Screenshot [imgur.com]
- Get a $200 VISA Prepaid Card when you Port-In a number and iPhone 6, 6s, 6 Plus, or 6s Plus to Verizon from another carrier.
- Requires a new line of service (may be an added line for existing customers)
- Activation fee req. at signup; then waived after 1 - 2 billing cycles (refunded as credit to account)
- Device Trade-In / New Device Purchase not required.
- SIM card is free with signup.
- Open to new and existing customers.
To get started, Click Here [verizonwireless.com]
... then click 'Switch Now' on the banner titled "Bring Your iPhone 6 or 6s. Get a $200 VISA Prepaid Card
How It Works::
You may simply click the link above and follow the prompts. The following is included for reference purposes on the steps involved to redeem the offer.
- Click here [verizonwireless.com] to visit Verizon's Bring Your Own Device page
- Enter IMEI # of the iPhone you wish to port-in to check if it's compatible on Verizon's network (check device [verizonwireless.com])
- To locate the IMEI # on your iPhone, go to 'Settings', 'General', then 'About'
- New Customers:
- Existing customers:
- Add a new line for your iPhone
- Select the option to port-in your number from another carrier during checkout
- Review/Finalize plan details, etc. and complete the transaction
- To get your $200 VISA Prepaid Card
- Click here [yourwirelessswitchcenter.com] and follow these steps:
- Enter your order/purchase date.
- Select 'Bring your iPhone 6 or 6s. Get a $200 VISA Prepaid Card' promotion.
- Enter and submit your information.
Terms: (thanks svsfan)
"Receive a $200 Visa Prepaid Card (consumer customers) or $200 bill credit (business customers) when you switch your number from any postpaid wireless carrier to Verizon and activate your current iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s. You must redeem the offer within 30 days of activation by submitting your name, email address and qualifying mobile number; service must remain active for 6 months or the amount of the Visa Prepaid Card or bill credit will be charged to your account. If you are a consumer customer, your $200 will be paid with a Verizon Wireless Visa® Prepaid Card. Cards will be mailed via the U.S. Postal Service within 8 weeks after receipt of claim and will be mailed to the billing address on file with Verizon Wireless. After activation, the card can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. This card is issued by Citibank, N.A. pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and managed by Citi Prepaid Services. Cards will not have cash access and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. If you are a business customer, your $200 will be provided through a bill credit, which may take up to 2 billing cycles to be applied."