Check your eligibility here [theexplorercard.com]
and then apply with at least one authorized user.
If it takes you to the 70k link, try searching for flight, and you should see an updated banner with additional $50 statement credit.
Things to remember
- 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- 5,000 bonus miles after you add the first authorized user and make your first purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $25,000 on purchases on your Card each calendar year
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Miles don't expire as long as your credit card account remains open
- Annual fee $95, NOT waived for first year
- The United Explorer Plus card falls under 5/24
- Adding an authorized user will impact that AU's 5/24