work for you?
Tanga has 2-Years of Windscribe Pro VPN & Browser Based Privacy Suite on sale for $14.99 with promo code WINDSCRIBEPRO. Open to new and existing customers. Thanks munzdeals92
Note, after you order, Tanga will send you an email containing a voucher and instructions how to redeem.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Windscribe has been reviewed by TorrentFreak, highlights include:
- No logs stored. "We do not store connection logs, IP timestamps, or sites you visit (we are firm believer that one's browsing history should be taken to one's grave)."
- Based out of Ontario, CA, which has no data retention directives that apply to VPN companies.
- Read more here
- If you're seeing something called Slickdeals Checkout, You're part of a special test we're running. It's a new, faster way to buy without having to leave Slickdeals! Learn more at https://slickdeals.net/checkout/
^ Super conducive to Privacy concerns. ^
- Read TorrentFreak's take on Windscribe (regarding their privacy): https://torrentfreak.co
- What is the company's policy on logs?
- Where is this company based out of?
- The Great White North: Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada. That's just north of Toronto.
- If I buy 2 Years of Windscribe VPN & Browser Based Privacy Suite from your vendors like Tanga, Stacksocial, etc. will it extend my current subscription period by 2 years?
- Yes, all purchases are extended on top of the time you already have on your Pro account
- And do you know if that would be a PRO service?
- Yes, those deals are for Pro accounts.
and you will immediately have 50 GB per month free for life.
Update: The free 10 GB/mo account can now be upgraded to 60 GB using code SOS60GBS . Code can also be applied to an upgraded 50 GB account to raise your monthly cap to 60 GB.
Deal is still on. Now its without promo code. https://www.tanga.com/deals/d84f8...scribe+
If you use OpenVPN instead of their client, make the following changes
1. add the following line to the OpenVPN config:
The first line gets rid of warnings from OpenVPN about password caching. The second line prevents DNS leaks.
2. change the server address to the IP address instead of URL, so you don't have to worry about URL not resolving
3. For Chrome, get WebRTC Network Limiter extension and set it to "Use Proxy (if present") to stop WebRTC leaks.
4. In the OpenVPN TAP adapter setting, disable IPv6.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
munzdeals92 posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.