Slickdeals Saves U! Apply for our $2,500 Spring scholarships today Learn More
Sorry, this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future. Add Deal Alert for this Item
First National Amex Card - $250 Statement Credit + More Benefit - No Annual Fees (Terms Apply)
- 3x points per $1 spent on travel purchases
- 1.5x points per $1 spent on everyday purchases
- Earn 25,000 points to redeem for a $250 statement credit, when you spend $2,500 in the first 3 billing cycles
- $100 Global Entry Credit – Save time and bypass the lines for TSA screening and customs at select U.S. airports if approved. Pay your Global Entry application fee and receive the full $100 back as a statement credit.
- $100 Travel Discretionary Fund - Enroll your TravElite Card with Premium Concierge and receive up to $100 in statement credits yearly to use for baggage, fees, airport lounge access, on-board food and beverage and more.
- Your variable APR based on the Prime Rate will be 16.49% to 23.49% on purchases and balance transfers, based on your creditworthiness
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- No Annual Fee
in Credit Cards (3)
If you take advantage of an offer on our site, Slickdeals may receive a commission.
Other Popular Credit CardsView All
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card 50K Points w/ $4K Spent in 1st 3-Mos
Update: This offer is still available. Chase is offering 50,000 Bonus Points ($625 towards travel) w/ $4000 Spent in First 3 Months of Account Opening for their Sapphire Preferred Credit Card with $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95. Thanks brisar Please see our forum thread for additional details and requirements. Slickdeals may be compensated by Chase.
Bank of America® Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard®
Bank of America offers the Bank of America® Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard® with 25,000 Bonus Points after making $1,000 in purchases during the first 60 days from account opening. Thanks tranquil Earn unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all purchases everywhere, every time-no matter how much you spend. Points don't expire. Earn 25,000 bonus points when you make at least $1,000 in net purchases within 60 days of your account opening which can be redeemed for a $250 statement credit towards travel purchases. Earn 3 points per every dollar spent on travel purchases (car, hotel, airline) booked through the Bank of America® Travel Center - powered by Orbitz®. No annual fee and no international transaction fees. • 0% Introductory APR on purchases for your first 9 billing cycles. Redeem points for travel with no blackout dates, cash back or gift cards. Slickdeals may be compensated by Bank of America.
Chase Ink Business Preferred Card 80K Points w/ $5K Spent in 1st 3-mos
Update: This very popular offer is still available. Chase offers the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card with 80,000 Ultimate Rewards Bonus Points after making $5,000 in purchases during the first 3 months from account opening. Thanks drdvls Card Features: Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards® Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases–with no limit to the amount you can earn Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more – your points don't expire as long as your account is open No foreign transaction fees Employee cards at no additional cost $95 Annual Fee Slickdeals may be compensated by Chase.
Join the Conversation