Home Depot link [homedepot.com]
The bare tool is $119. So for $10 more, you get a charger & battery. Plus this thing is tiny and light weight, perfect for working on doors, too.
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed dial for easily adjusting speed to application, 17,000 RPM to 25,000 RPM
- Micro-adjust dial for easily adjusting the router depth to the specific material and application
- Soft start technology helps prevent gouges on work surface and extends motor life
- Quick release lever allows easy removal of the motor housing from the base
- LED light illuminates work area and improves visibility