$5 eGift Card
offers their Rewards Members
): a $5 Starbucks eGift Card
when you Send a $5 Starbucks eGift Card
using the Starbucks Microsoft Outlook add-in
. Thanks wowthatisadeal
- Sign in to your Microsoft Outlook Account (or sign up for a new account)
- Download the Starbucks for Outlook Plug-in from the Microsoft Office Store
- Compose an email and click on the Starbucks icon (lower righthand corner) to launch the add-in
- Select an eGift design
- Sign in to your Starbucks account and complete the purchase of a Starbucks eGift Card for yourself, a friend or family member within the window pane on the right
- Send the email with the Starbucks $5 eGift card
- You will then receive a $5 Starbucks eGift Card within 72 hours
You gave rep to wowthatisadeal for this post.
wowthatisadeal posted this deal. Say thanks!
Give Rep Points
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- The bonus $5 eGift card will be sent to the email account associated with your Starbucks Rewards Account.
- You are only eligible to receive one promotional $5 eGift.
- The Promotion Period runs from 12:01 AM PST on 6/20/17 and ends the earlier of (a) when all 45,000 eGifts are distributed or (b) at 11:59 PM PST on 6/30/17 (full terms and conditions). -qwikwit
Edited June 20, 2017
at 09:55 AM
Just received this offer in an e-mail from Starbucks promoting their new Prickly Pear Frappuccino, The offer is not mentioned in the subject line, but is buried at the end of the e-mail itself, so check your e-mail and open it up to see the offer.
Or, see the offer here: