This is the first self-winding Jules Audemars Chronograph to be made, introduced in 2009!
This watch features:
- Brushed/Satin finished 18kt white gold case with a polished finished smooth bezel.
- Off-White lacquered dial with painted black Arabic Numeral hour markers.
- Minute & seconds track with red indicators.
- Outer diameter of dial with a Tachymeter scale.
- Small seconds sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position with a matching rose gold hand.
- Large central seconds counter.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 9 o'clock position
- Elegant blackened leaf shaped hands.
- Exclusive AP Caliber 3124/3841 with a solid gold rotor which bears the AP family crest. The movement beats at 21,600 vph, contains 59 jewels, is made of 400 parts & has an approximate power reserve of 60 hours.
This watch is also known as: 26100bcood002cr01