Samsung is offering a $200 OmniCard Visa® Reward Virtual Account after a qualifying purchase of the 64GB Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ Smartphone. Based on how I am reading the terms of the offer, it appears there is no need to add any additional lines or trade in any device. Terms seem to indicate that you just need to directly purchase the qualifying item from Samsung.Com or Shop Samsung App.
Offer terms below:
Must be 18+ & 50 US/DC res. From 1:00 PM ET on 6/30/17 – 7/15/17 ("Purchase Period"), purchase a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ phone with Samsung Financing or outright purchase at full retail price ("Qualifying Purchase") on Samsung.com or Shop Samsung app ("App"). Subject to verification of Qualifying Purchase, receive a $200 OmniCard Visa® Reward Virtual Account ("Reward"), while supplies last. When making the Qualifying Purchase on Samsung.com, you must add the Reward at check-out or you will not be eligible to claim the Reward after completing the Qualifying Purchase transaction. Rewards will be emailed 2-3 weeks after Qualifying Purchase has shipped. No more than 30,000 Rewards will be available. In the event that Rewards are unavailable for any reason, including a force majeure event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may choose to give Participants the option to receive a $200 Reward eCertificate as a substitute. Reward eCertificates are valid only at www.Samsung.com
or in the App for use towards a new eligible purchase, and are valid 6/30/17 through 9/15/17. Rewards subject to availability and are non-transferrable. Limit 1 Reward per Qualifying Purchase. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Offer subject to additional terms here. The OmniCard Visa Reward Virtual Account is issued by MetaBank®, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Visa Reward Virtual Account is accepted online and for mail/telephone order transactions everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. No Cash access.
Link to Deal Here:
- It does not say so in the terms but I find that this $200 Reward offer does not work for the Unlocked version of the phones.
- It appears to work for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and TMobile Phones when I attempted to purchase. The $200 Reward automatically gets added to your cart during checkout if purchasing a Qualifying Item. Each qualifying phone purchase appear to get it's own $200 Reward even if purchased in the same transaction.
- I also tried to make the purchase starting from my Unidays account and the Unidays discount appears to apply as well.
- Free shipping on all orders.
- Taxes may apply.
- A similar Frontpage Deal was posted last month but the $200 credit was awarded only with a trade-in of any working smartphone. This deal does not involve a trade-in and you'll still get essentially a $200 credit after rebate.