Use the following link and enter your email to receive a coupon and take it to a Chase branch to open a new checking and new savings account with Chase to receive up to $500 with qualifying activities.
To receive the $300 checking bonus:
1) Open a new Chase Total Checking account, which is subject to approval;
2) Deposit $25 or more at account opening; AND
3) Have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. After you have completed all the above checking requirements, we'll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
To receive the $200 savings bonus:
1) Open a new Chase SavingsSM account, which is subject to approval;
2) Deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money into the new savings account within 10 business days of account opening; AND
3) Maintain at least a $15,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit. The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates. After you have completed all the above savings requirements, we'll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
To avoid service fees for these accounts:
Service Fee: Chase Total Checking has no Monthly Service Fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR, Option #2:
Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account; OR, Option #3:
Keep an average beginning day balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances. Otherwise a $12 Monthly Service Fee will apply.
Chase SavingsSM has no Monthly Service Fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period: Option #1:
Keep a minimum daily balance of $300 or more in your savings account; OR, Option #2:
Have at least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your Chase personal checking account (available only through Chase OnlineSM Banking); OR, Option #3:
Have a linked Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM, or Chase Private Client CheckingSM account. Otherwise a $5 Monthly Service Fee will apply. A $5 Savings Withdrawal Limit Fee will apply for each withdrawal or transfer out of this account over six per monthly statement period.