– The world's biggest online store with everything from electronics to furniture to kitchen and dining.
– Quirky and unique home furnishings and accents.
Bed, Bath & Beyond [bedbathandbeyond.com]
– All things home including linens, china, gadgets, curtains, towels, flatware, small appliances and seasonal goodies.
– Popular department store with name brand home and bath goods.
Best Buy [fave.co]
– Electronics, major and small appliances.
– Some home furnishings but lots of fashion and accessories for the bridal party.
– A little bit of everything department store and the only one that offers a couples shopping pass and 10% rebates on YOUR purchases.
Crate and Barrel [crateandbarrel.com]
– Home and bath furnishings small and large with a modern style. Only registry that regularly offers registrants a free sign up gift.
– Popular department store in the southern US.
JC Penney [fave.co]
– JC Penney has everything – and it's usually on sale.
– Linens, bedding, decorative home items plus small appliances…and lingerie if you're so inclined.
– Wide selection of home goods, china, flatware and small appliance brands plus luggage and wedding party clothing.
Neiman Marcus [fave.co]
– High end home furnishings plus clothing for the wedding party.
Pottery Barn [potterybarn.com]
– Post-modern style furniture, china, flatware, linens, curtains and decorative home items.
– Everything from major appliances to home and bath plus luggage, furniture and tools!
Sur La Table [fave.co]
– Wide selection of china, flatware, glassware and decorative home objects.
– Do I have to tell you what Target has?
– Some of the lowest prices around on home and bath items, small appliances, electronics and more.
– All things home including home remodeling (who says you can't put a new bath vanity on your list?).
Williams Sonoma [williams-sonoma.com]
– Wide selection of home items – furniture, kitchen/dining and bath. Plus, they offer trips.