Visitors traveling on Cathay Pacific Airways [cathaypacific.com]
to Hong Kong for three nights or more will have their choice of four exciting sightseeing tours.
Valued from $55 to $95 per person, the extended-stay program offers include:
- Hop-on Hop-off, Open-top Bus Sightseeing Tour: Witness the city's energy, magnificent skyline, ancient temples, and the beautiful Victoria Harbor aboard a hop-on, hop-off bus tour.
- Deluxe Hong Kong Island Combo: Experience the best Hong Kong has to offer with a guided tour to the Victoria Peak, Stanley Market, and Aberdeen Fishing Village
- Old Hong Kong - New Experience: Explore the streets and alleys of vibrant Old Town Central – Hong Kong's most quintessential neighborhood. Travelers will journey through fascinating contrasts of East and West, tradition and innovation, the past, present and future, and into the heart of Hong Kong.
- Kowloon Cultural & Life Tour: Journey into the rich history and culture of Kowloon, with visits to the area's diverse collection of landmarks and lively markets. See the exquisite Nan Lian Garden and Chi Lin Nunnery, the Yuen Po Bird Garden, and Nathan Road as your guide shows you around.
For visitors connecting through Hong Kong between six and 24 hours on Cathay Pacific Airways, a distinctive set of experiences will be offered. Travelers can swiftly go into the city and back with a complimentary pass on Airport Express. Or they can purchase one of three Hong Kong experiences at a special price, including:
- Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Cafe: Round-trip shuttle transfer from airport to Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel for a lunch or afternoon tea at Walt's Café.
- 360 Transit in Lantau Island: Round-trip aboard Ngong Ping cable car with 360-degree views of the Tian Tan Buddha Statue and South China Sea, featuring entrance to three themed attractions including Walking with Buddha guided tour.
- Hong Kong Disneyland Visit: Round-trip shuttle transfer from airport to Hong Kong Disneyland and 1-day park ticket to Hong Kong Disneyland theme park.
All travel must be booked and purchased via Cathay Pacific Airways [cathaypacific.com]
To opt into the extended-stay program, travel must be booked by February 28, 2018 with travel completed by March 31, 2018. The transit option requires travel booked by May 31, 2018 with travel completed by June 30, 2018 for the special stopover offers.
More Source at Hong Kong Tourism Board [discoverhongkong.com]
link to recent travel deals