work for you?
Note, offer is only available via their Mobile App for Eligible Members. If you are not yet a member refer to Deal Editor's Note for further info on how to join and redeem offer.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
If not a member, it's free to join. Click here, scroll down the page to join up. Enter your email address and they will send you a link to download the app to your device.
Once you've downloaded the app, the first banner in your feed will ask if you'd like to join their new loyalty program. Click there to log into your account. Under details, scroll to the end where you'll find a credit with an option to redeem towards a $5 Starbucks gift card.
Must claim this offer in the mobile app, scroll down below the available rewards. You can't miss it!
Verizon wants you to give up Web privacy—in exchange for movie tickets
Information used by Verizon Selects, and potentially shared with other companies, includes:
- Information about your wireless device and how you use it—including Web addresses of sites you visit, similar information about apps and features you use, as well as device and advertising identifiers.
- Information about your device location, including network data and location information transmitted by apps you permit to use your device location.
- Your postal and e-mail addresses.
- Information about the quantity, type, destination, location, and amount of use of your Verizon telecommunications and interconnected voice over Internet services and related billing information (also known as Customer Proprietary Network Information or CPNI).
- Information about your Verizon products and services and how you use them (such as data and calling features and use, FiOS service options, equipment and device types).
- Information we get from other companies (such as gender, age range, interests, shopping preferences, and ad responses) or that you provide.
- Information advertisers share with us to better target their own advertising.