TigerSupplies via Amazon.com
has AdirMed Wrist Blood Clinical Automatic Pressure Monitor
for $16.99 - $10.02 w/ promotion code BP59OFFS
. Shipping is free
with Prime or if you spend $25 or more. Thanks gabe23111
You gave rep to gabe23111 for this post.
gabe23111 posted this deal. Say thanks!
Give Rep Points
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Edited September 29, 2017
at 11:07 AM
Free shipping w/ Prime or at $25
Apply coupon BP59OFFS
to drop the price to $6.97
@$7 and an "A" on Fakespot, figured I'd give it a shot
Product Link [amazon.com]
- EASY TO USE. This fully automatic unit is assembled with a wrist cuff that features an auto inflation and deflation function. To start the measurement procedure, apply the cuff around your wrist and press the "start" button. This simple, one-touch operation begins the process, allowing the monitor to provide clinically accurate measurements of diastolic, systolic and mean pressure, pulse rate and irregular heartbeat detection.
- LARGE LCD DISPLAY. All the measurement results will appear on the LCD screen, displayed in large numbers that are easy to read. An average for the latest 3 readings are displayed so you can keep track of your results. For added convenience, the unit also includes a low battery indicator and will automatically power off after 3 minutes of no operation.
- VAST MEMORY STORAGE CAPACITY. It's very important that people with physical conditions that require regular blood pressure check-ups be able to keep track of the measurement results history. AdirMed successfully addresses this matter with the implementation of an auto-record function and a memory storage with date and time stamp, allowing you to review the last 90 records with the touch of a button.
- PORTABLE DESIGN. Perfectly sized to fit in a pocket, this digital BP monitor is light and compact so it can go wherever you go. Whether you're at home, work, running errands or traveling, this device provides a dependable service in any location.
- WHO FEATURE. One of the most outstanding features of this digital tonometer is a WHO scale (blood pressure classification) that has been designed based on the set of clinically determined guidelines. It is displayed on the left-hand side of the screen to help you evaluate the measurement results and easily recognizes normal, mild, moderate and severe hypertension.