'Jijia 8010' self-winding mechanical 'skeleton' watch with transparent case back - $12.99 (free shipping from China)
- guy jewelry.. looks nice to me
- online reviews indicate a good solid build quality, and that it keeps fairly accurate time
- description doesn't specify whether the movement [wikipedia.org] indexes at 4 or 8 Hz, but the video shows that the second hand has a nice "sweep" motion
- self-winding (while it's being worn)
- water resistant.. though I wouldn't test this feature
- a fully wound spring will run the watch for about 6 hours before it stops (if not being worn)
- I'd use Android Wear when I need functionality
- this is less about functionality, than it is (disposable) eye candy
- I just saw it and ordered one.. thought I'd share the find
You gave rep to cheapskate_on_ice for this post.
Give Rep Points
cheapskate_on_ice posted this deal. Say thanks!
Did you like this deal?
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
Thanks for the vote!
cheapskate_on_ice posted this deal
Thanks for supporting our community!
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.