has 36-Count Grandma's Cookies Variety Pack
on sale for $11.29
when you checkout via Subscribe & Save. Shipping is free
. Thanks An4hony
Note: You may cancel Subscribe & Save anytime after your order ships.
You gave rep to An4hony for this post.
An4hony posted this deal. Say thanks!
Give Rep Points
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- You may save an additional 15% off on this month's Subscribe & Save items when you subscribe to 5 or more items during your current subscription month.
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
Edited October 1, 2017
at 03:04 PM
Grandma's Cookies Variety Pack, 36 Count - $11.29 @ Amazon.com w/S&S [amazon.com]
Save even more by adding 5 or more items to Subscribe & Save
I have had the Chocolate Brownie and Peanut Butter varieties. They aren't anywhere close to home-baked cookies but for store bought, they are not bad. They are soft and pretty large for store bought cookies. If you don't have a pathological aversion to oatmeal raisin like me, this is a pretty good deal.
About the product
- Includes 36 packs of your favorite Grandma's brand cookies
- 8 Sandwich Creme Vanilla, 9 Chocolate Chip, 9 Peanut Butter, 6 Chocolate Brownie, and 4 Oatmeal Raisin
- Great for packing lunches or snacking on the go
- Individually wrapped packages for portion control
- Perfect for a quick, sweet comforting treat