: This popular offer is available with a $5 price drop!
has Starscape Laser Projection Light w/ Color Isolation & Speed Control
(Red & Green Dots
or Red Green Snowflakes & Trees
) on sale for $9.99
with free in-store pickup. Thanks tennis55
Note, select Free Store Pickup via "Pick Up In Store" option while in cart
You gave rep to tennis55 for this post.
tennis55 posted this deal. Say thanks!
Give Rep Points
Editor's Notes & Price Research
These lights include a remote control and feature three mounting solutions including an outdoor ground stake, tripod, and wall/ceiling mount.
Edited October 10, 2017
at 03:05 PM
Staples has this [staples.com]
and seems like a deal at $9.99 each...free shipping over $49.99 or ship to store. Comes with wall, ground, or tripod mount and 30 foot cord. Available in Red/Green or Red/Green Snowflakes, Red/Green Snowflakes and Trees, and Blue/Red/Green ($14.99).
Red/Green Snowflakes [staples.com]
Red/Green Snowflakes and Trees [staples.com]
Specs (as per Staples site):
The best available outdoor projection lights in the market today with color isolation, speed control, and the ability to customize up to 10,000 unique pattern combinations.
Packed with leading innovation, Starscape lights also feature 3 mounting solutions for both indoor and outdoor use and an intuitive remote control that allows you to fully customize your lightshow.
- Intuitive remote control makes it easy to fully customize your lightshow.
- Select patterns, activate an auto shutoff timer, adjust speeds, freeze sequences and power on/off.
- Each light comes with three unique mounting solutions including an outdoor ground stake, tripod, and wall/ceiling mount.
- Features a sturdy, premium metallic water-resistant casing to keep your holiday projection lights secure and functioning flawlessly regardless of the weather conditions.
- Cover surface areas up to 1,200 square when placed 30 feet away while using only a tiny fraction of the electricity, for big holiday light displays without the big cost.
- Control every light with an individual, easy-to-sync, remote control. While holding the power button on your remote, simply plug in the light and wait till it blinks; this one time process allows you to permanently sync with the light you want to operate.