Link to Microcenter page [microcenter.com]
Looks like this popular deal is back. Here's
the last thread.
$1296.96 - Regular price
-$100.00 - Discount
-$100.00 - MIR
$1099.96 - Total after rebate I had to pay tax
I picked one up the last time this was on sale. Great deal.
- Intel 7700K overclocked to 4.5Ghz
- MSI Armor OC 8G GTX 1070
- MSI Z270 SLI Plus Motherboard (non standard BIOS with some features disabled but looks like someone has managed to get the retail BIOS on it in the last thread)
- 16GB SK Hynix DDR4 2400
- 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD (mine came with 2x Intel 600P 256GB in RAID0)
- 500W Silver PSU (mine came with an 850W Platinum more below)
- Intel Wifi, Bluetooth 4.2, Windows 10, DVDRW drive, Keyboard + Mouse
There are two version of this: one with the 1070 + 500W Silver PSU and one with a 1080 + Delta 850w Platinum PSU.
The 1080 one can be found here [microcenter.com]
. It's also on sale for $1299.96 after discount and rebate.
When I peeled off the UPC sticker for the rebate there was another sticker underneath it that appeared to be for the 1080 version. I think the reason I have 2x SSDs and an 850w PSU is they used the 1080 build and just put a 1070 in it. Good deal either way but the 850w PSU is icing on the cake.