has 32GB Motorola Moto Z Play GSM Unlocked Smartphone
+ Prepaid Refill Card
+ SIM Kit
bundles starting at $270.99
after instructions below. Shipping is free
or select free store pickup where available. Thanks un_plug
- Add the following three items to cart:
- 32GB Moto Z Play Unlocked Smartphone (Lunar Gray)
- Your choice of 1x Cricket or Simple Mobile SIM card kit:
- Your choice of 1x Cricket or Simple Mobile prepaid refill card
- An automatic $50 Off discount (shown in cart) will apply to your bundle order
- Prices start at $270.99 + Free Shipping (depending on phone + refill/SIM combination selected)
- 5.5" 1920x1080 Super AMOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core Processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- MicroSD Card Slot (up to 256 GB)
- Cameras: 16MP rear, 5MP front
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB Type C port
- 3510mAh battery w/ Quick Charge 2.0 (Motorola TurboPower)
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, 7.1.1 Nougat (planned upgrade to 8.0 Oreo)
- GSM Unlocked
You gave rep to un_plug for this post.
un_plug posted this deal. Say thanks!
Give Rep Points
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- For in-depth reviews of the Moto Z Play, head over to CNET, TechRadar & Endgadget
- Our research indicates that this offer is as much as $53 lower than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $325 for just the phone only (no refill/SIM card bonuses included) ~RevOne
Edited October 22, 2017
at 12:25 PM
Best Buy has Moto Z Play 4G LTE 32GB on clearance for $279.99.
Add Simple Mobile or Cricket SIM and Airtime Card it drops Moto Z Play to $229.99.
FYI the Cricket cards are also 20% off right now.
My total for Motorola Z Play with $1 SIM and $40 card was $270.99 before tax.
FYI: Amazon has price matched the $279 (if you don't want to bother with sim discount or get no tax) , but only 16 left in stock at time of this update: