Reviews on this item looks good (4 solid stars, 36 reviews on Walmart and 4 solid star reviews on Amazon with 500+ reviews)
Noticed a refurbished one on Amazon for $95...I would rather pay $20 more for a brand new one though...I've been debating a fitbit or a garmin tracker. Anyone have any feedback?
For a high-resolution display that works well with your exercise regimen, turn to the Garmin Vivoactive Smartwatch. It is an ultra-thin product with a sunlight-readable, high-resolution color touchscreen. This GPS smartwatch calculates burned calories, learns your activity level and sets daily goals. It also monitors your sleep habits. This water-resistant smartwatch can be paired wirelessly with almost any smartphone for calls, text messages and sync purposes. It comes with a rechargeable lithium battery.
Garmin Vivoactive Smartwatch, Black:
- Adjustable band fits wrist sizes 5.35-9.25"
- Ultra-thin GPS smartwatch with sunlight-readable, high-resolution color touchscreen
- Built-in sports apps including GPS-enabled running, biking and golfing
- Swimming and activity tracking
- Step counter
- Calculates calories burned
- Learns user's activity level and sets daily goals
- Sleep monitoring
- Wireless pairing with almost any smartphone for calls, text messaging and syncing
- Controls music players
- Remotely connects to Virb action cameras
- Connects with Garmin Connect Mobile
- Water-resistant (5 atm)
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Includes charging/data clip
- Available in black and white