1) Be an Amazon Prime Member
Prime members earn 2% rewards every time they reload their Gift Card Balance with their checking account
2) Set up 2% rewards
To set up 2% rewards, you need:
• US bank account and routing number
• Debit card number
• US driver's license number
3) Reload your Gift Card Balance
Reload your Gift Card Balance using 2% rewards payment method.
Your 2% rewards will be added to your Gift Card Balance at the same time you reload.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Why do I need to provide my checking account and my debit card?
A: To fulfill your reload faster, we will sometimes route orders through your debit card instead of your bank account.
Q: I have more than one debit card, which one should I choose?
A: When possible, you should provide the debit card and checking account number which draws funds from the same account.
Q: How soon will my funds be available? When are rewards added?
A: For most reloads, your funds will be available within 5 minutes. However, some reloads may be delayed up to 4 hours if a closer review is necessary. Rewards will be made available at the same time your reload is fulfilled.
Q: Can I combine 2% rewards with my 5% Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card or my Amazon Prime Store Card rewards?
A: Unfortunately, 2% rewards are not available when you reload using a credit card, including the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card or the Amazon Prime Store Card.
Terms & Conditions:
In order to qualify for this limited time offer, you must: (1) be a Prime Member; and (2) reload at least $100 to your own Amazon.com Gift Card Balance associated with your Amazon.com Prime account to which you are currently logged in using your checking account and linked debit card. This offer has limited quantities and is good while supplies last.
• This limited time offer is good while supplies last.
• The offer only applies to qualifying reloads of your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance associated with your Amazon.com Prime account making the purchase. You must reload at least $100 to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance using a checking account and linked debit card.
• For qualifying transactions, a one-time reward of $10 will be automatically applied within 48 hours to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance after the qualifying transaction has been completed. This one-time $10 reward is in addition to the everyday 2% rewards received for Prime Reloads done using a checking account and linked debit card.
• You authorize Amazon to charge either your checking account or your debit card for reloads.
• The maximum single reload amount to your Amazon Balance may not exceed $2,000.
• Amazon may, without notice and at any time, limit, modify or cease to offer the reward benefits under this offer for any reason.
• The offer and rewards received are non-transferable and may not be resold.
• This promotion cannot be applied to reloads previously made.
• Void where prohibited.
• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
• The amount you reload to your Amazon Balance is not transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash, except as required by law.
• If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the offer will be invalid.
• When you reload your balance, you are purchasing an Amazon.com Gift Card in the amount you selected that will be automatically added to your Amazon Balance. Your Amazon Balance does not expire and is subject to Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions.