The $200 bonus deal by Wells Fargo is live again.
Here's how to qualify for your $200 bonus:
- Open an Everyday Checking account online (from this webpage only) by December 7, 2017.
- Deposit at least $25 to fund your account.
- Set up Direct Deposit and receive at least three consecutive monthly direct deposits of $500 each into your new account within 150 days.
- Your $200 bonus will be deposited into your new Everyday Checking account within 45 days after eligibility and qualifications have been met.
This is an exclusive, online only offer and not valid for branch or phone account opens.
The Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account monthly service fee is $10. The monthly service fee can be avoided with any one of the following each fee period:
- Maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance
- $500 or more in total qualifying direct deposits
- A qualifying direct deposit is a direct deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income electronically deposited to this checking account by your employer or an outside agency. Transfers from one account to another, or deposits made at a banking location or ATM, do not qualify as a direct deposit.
- 10 or more posted debit card purchases/payments from this checking account. This includes posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments of bills from this checking account. This does not include transactions at an ATM.
- Included: Debit card purchases include PIN, Signature, Online, and Phone purchases that post during the fee period. Debit card payments include one-time and recurring payments of bills made with your debit card that post during the fee period.
- Not included: Any transaction at an ATM (Wells Fargo or non-Wells Fargo). A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.