Get $200 with a new HSBC Choice Checking account with qualifying activities.
- For a limited time, we invite you to take advantage of our Welcome Deposit offer of $200 for opening a new HSBC Choice Checking account with qualifying activities;
- Open your new HSBC Choice Checking account online by November 20, 2017; and
- Deposit a minimum Qualifying Balance of $1,500 or more in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening; and
- Maintain at least the minimum Qualifying Balance for 90 calendar days from the date you deposited the minimum Qualifying Balance.
- You will automatically receive the $200 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Choice Checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities. It's that simple.
Additional information from chat with their customer rep
- To qualify for an HSBC Choice Checking relationship, you need to open an HSBC Choice Checking account and maintain combined U.S. personal deposit and investment balances of at least $1,500 OR maintain a recurring direct deposit from a third party to an HSBC Choice Checking account at least once per monthly cycle.
- A monthly maintenance fee of $15 will be incurred if minimum balance or recurring direct deposit requirement is not met. Qualifying direct deposits are electronic deposits of regular periodic payments made into your qualifying checking account through third parties per the stated frequency.
Few questions we all may have and the answers from chat agent
maintain a recurring direct deposit from a third party to an - whats the minimium amount for the direct deposit
There is no minimum amount for the direct deposit.It can be any dollar amount as a direct deposit Harold.
Direct Deposits for how many months
It should be for three consecutive months
If I open choice checking, I cant take the advantage of advance checking again
Yes, it has option to open.
We can open both two checking accounts for same customer
Yes,There are both options.
Do you have a customer care number ?
yes, please call our customer service at 1-800-975-4722.
For questions you have asked me, I had called their customer care
1. Is it a Hard pull?
No its a soft pull, they verify information from Equifax
2. As a customer can I avail the bonus offers of all Checking accounts
No, you can avail only ONE
Lets say if you take two checking accounts, the highest bonus offer is the only one you get paid
3. For Choice Checking when can I take my 1500$ back
After 90 days we can take the $1500 back, the bonus will be paid after 8 weeks from the 90 days.
Monthly fee of 15$ is applicable if we dont have daily balance of 1500$ or a direct deposit can be anything starting from 1$
If we close the account after getting the joining bonus and the account is less than 6months, the closing fee is 20$
4. Can I apply in branch for these joining bonus offers
The offer is applicable only online
(But I read someone in this thread saying he opened a Advance checking in branch, we may check by visiting branch if they can give apply a promo coupon