work for you?
Samsung Rewards: Make Samsung Internet Your Default Browser & Get
- Open Samsung Internet (the browser pre-installed on your phone)
- Tap on the three dots menu icon on the top right of the screen
- Select Samsung Rewards (make sure your Samsung Pay account is logged in)
- Follow directions to make Samsung Internet your default browser
- 1000 Points should then be applied to your account instantly
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Please refer to the forum thread for additional offer information. -johnny_miller
1. Open Samsung Internet (the browser pre-installed on your phone).
2. tap on the three dots menu icon on the top right of the screen.
3. select Samsung Rewards.
4. follow directions to make samsung internet your default browser.
*Make sure your SamPay account is logged in (it should be automatically).
*It will not work if you already have Samsung Internet as your default browser. In this case, download another browser (like chrome), make that your default browser, and try the steps again.
*Make sure the app is up to date (some say you have to download and/or update from the google play store instead of from the galaxy apps store)
You need browser version 6.2.01.12, if google play doesnt give it to you, then get it from apkmirror. This version. Not any other. Not newer 7.0, this version.
The points are worth 0.5 cent per point if you use samsung pay and retain its top reward status. If not, a little less. You can buy a visa debit code OR amazon or any other gift card. OR you could gamble. No, really, spin the wheel and give it all back.
This browser is actually better than Chrome!
- Adblocking extensions - speeds up page loading twice faster than Chrome and saves battery twice as much
- Login to websites with your Fingerprint or IRIS
- Night mode for best reading in the night, which is not similar to dark theme, it even changes webpages background/font text etc
- Better privacy/security with built in tracking blocker extensions
- Secret mode (Better than incognito mode) where you can do your most important transactions like BANK sites safely and securily
Dont just do this for points, give this browser a try for couple of days
There is a second offer after you get this. "check out faster, save a card in samsung internet". While it uses samsung pay, the promo is for checking out with thr browser while shopping on mobile internet. You can try this with ANY card. Visa/discover/mastercard/used up gift card/whatever. It just has to be a new card. It is a two step process. First it says link a card, it may or may not bring up a card entry screen. If it does, you dont need to give it an address. And in step 2 it will ask for CVV. If step 1 doesnt show, try a second time. Or third. Make sure samsung pay is working. You dont need different cards. Just a card not aCtive in spay. When step2 (fill in cvv) is done, it will try to validate with the card issuer but give you the points whether or not it succeeds.
If you arent succeeding with 6.2 on either of these then your spay is out of date or the browser is not setup to be default OR you had chrome as primary browser and it has uninstalled android web view. On android 7 or later you can completely crash most apps by just disabling chrome. Chrome disables android web view and you must manually reinstall it from playstore.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
cidvicious posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.