Joined Jul 2004 Slickdeals Moderator travel promos
JetSuiteX will serve Mammoth with one round-trip every Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday. Up-to-date schedules and ticket prices, which start at $129 each way, can be found at JetSuiteX.com .
What you get:
What you get:
- Flight departures from private jet terminals so the experience is faster and more comfortable, with no airport terminal delays, security lines, waiting for gates or long walks through terminals;
- 30-seat regional jets, each with legroom comparable to domestic airlines' business class service;
- Free seat assignments;
- A spacious, soundproofed cabin interior covered in soft leather, and
- Free drinks and snacks, including cocktais
- free checked baggage or cold-weather equipment (two pieces up to 50 lbs total)
Popular Credit Cards for Travel & Vacations PurchasesView All
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card 50K Points w/ $4K Spent in 1st 3-Mos
Update: This offer is still available. Chase is offering 50,000 Bonus Points ($625 towards travel) w/ $4000 Spent in First 3 Months of Account Opening for their Sapphire Preferred Credit Card with $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95. Thanks brisar Please see our forum thread for additional details and requirements. Slickdeals may be compensated by Chase.
Chase Ink Business Preferred Card 80K Points w/ $5K Spent in 1st 3-mos
Update: This extremely popular offer is still available. Chase offers the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card with 80,000 Ultimate Rewards Bonus Points after making $5,000 in purchases during the first 3 months from account opening. Thanks drdvls Card Features: Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards® Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases–with no limit to the amount you can earn Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more – your points don't expire as long as your account is open No foreign transaction fees Employee cards at no additional cost $95 Annual Fee Slickdeals may be compensated by Chase.
Start the Conversation