Edited November 10, 2017
at 05:04 AM
MSRP $79.99 Only Aspen Skies (Gray/Black) is discounted to $59.99 plus an additional 30% off.
subtotal (1 item)$59.99
save 30% at Checkout
REDcard 5% Discount
delivery free or free in-store pick up if you're able to locate one. I have one waiting at my local store.
Promoting a proper fit! The 4 harness height adjustments allow the Maestro Harness Booster Car Seat to grow with your children. When your child is ready, the Maestro easily converts to a belt-positioning booster using our auto adjusting belt path to correctly position the belt to your child. The up-front harness tightening and loosening makes getting your child in and out of the seat simple. The Maestro Harness Booster is Side Impact Tested with an expanded zone of protection and is designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard. Designed, Engineered, Tested, Molded and Assembled in the USA.
• Extended Use - Converts from 5-point harness to vehicle seat belt use as child grows
• Auto-adjust belt path correctly positions the seat belt to your child for a proper fit
• 4 shoulder harness positions and 2 crotch buckle positions for extended use
• Simple adjustment with upfront tightening and loosening makes it easy to get your child in and out of the seat.
• Integrated cup holders keep drinks close without increasing the width of the car seat, allowing multiple car seats to fit your backseat.
• Comfortable seat pad is machine-washable to keep the seat looking clean.
• The lightweight design comes equipped for LATCH systems, including tether, for easy conversion between multiple vehicles.
• Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety & comfort
• Designed, Engineered, Tested, Molded and Assembled in the USA
• IIHS (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) Best Bet - Provides good lap and shoulder belt fit for typical 4 to 8 year-olds in almost any car, minivan or SUV.
• Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo's side impact standards.
• Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
Features: LATCH compatible
Includes: Shoulder belt guide
Care and Cleaning: Machine Wash, Wipe Clean with Soap and Water
Forward Facing: Minimum Weight: 22 pounds, Maximum Weight: 110 pounds, Minimum Height: 28 inches, Maximum Height: 57 inches
Material: Foam, Polyester, Plastic
Dimensions: 27.7 inches H x 20 inches W x 19 inches D
Weight: 11 pounds
Battery: no battery used
Certifications: Meets FMVSS 213, Meets Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, FAA Approved
Store Item Number (DPCI): 030-09-4856