has the Oris Aquis Automatic Watch [massdrop.com]
with free shipping.
Price research indicates it's the lowest price when compared on Amazon ($699), Jomashop ($695), and ORIS direct ($690).
Crafted with a stainless steel case and sapphire crystal—and water resistant to an impressive 300 meters—the Oris Aquis is ready for the urban jungle and the depths of the sea.
It measures just 36 millimeters wide (it's suitable for men
with smaller wrists, too), but despite the rather small case, it's easy to read thanks to the thick lumed hands. To keep track of elapsed time, there's a unidirectional bezel with matching color accents to the dial. To track the date, there's a window at 6. The Aquis is fitted with an Oris 733 movement of 26 jewels with a 38-hour power reserve.
- Movement: Oris 733 26-jewel automatic
- Base movement: Sellita SW 200-1
- 28800 vph
- 38-hour power reserve
- Manual-wind compatible
- Hacking seconds
- Case material: Stainless steel
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Caseback: Display
- Date window
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Case diameter: 36 mm
- Case thickness: 11.9 mm
- Strap width: 18 mm
- Proprietary lug attachment
- Lug-to-lug: 40 mm
- Water resistance: 300 m (984 ft)
- Massdrop 1-year international watch warranty
- All orders will be shipped by the vendor.
- Estimated ship date is Dec 5, 2017 PT.
- After the drop ends, payment will be collected and the group's order will be submitted to the vendor up front, making all sales final.